Hallows End Broom Mount gone missing

Delphine

Hallows End Broom Mount gone missing

#1 » Post by Delphine » 29 Aug 2011 02:35

Hi Roel,

After talking with a couple of Gms I'm posting here and hopefully you will be able to help me

Last Time I logged in on Delphine, the mount was there and available for use in my inventory however today when i logged in its gone. The only thing showing I had it is the icon for it in my action bar and I have a screen shot of that as proof should you require it. I got it during last years festival and would really appreciate if you would consider replacing it. It was my favourite mount as a few of your GMs and mods would tell you such as Inter, Peith, Kaat, Mith, Kindinza they have all seen me on it a zillion times.

Thanking you for your time and appreciate any help you could give me.

Delphine

Intervention
Former Staff

Re: Hallows End Broom Mount gone missing

#2 » Post by Intervention » 29 Aug 2011 04:36

I remember seeing you on this mount many times. We don't tend to return items back though. Roel's call in the end.

Good news is, Hallow's end is coming up very soon so you can farm it again. If you and i are both on you can come with me :)
Chicken, Fried Chicken
Send me mail in-game or a PM if you need to contact me!

Guided

#3 » Post by Guided » 29 Aug 2011 09:39

damn you delphine, you got a personal invitation >.<, now half of the server will envy you.
Well, i first see what the brewfest brings us, i want the drunk achiev, where i have to be completly smashed and survive a 65 yard jumb =d

Delphine

#4 » Post by Delphine » 29 Aug 2011 10:35

Thanks Inter but due to personal reasons I wont be online at all during the festival time so I wont be able to get it again that way, I'm really hoping Roel will consider helping me out here. Wow is just not the same without it :(

Axxo

#5 » Post by Axxo » 29 Aug 2011 13:54

I think you should help the poor kid out. :(

River
Donor

#6 » Post by River » 29 Aug 2011 14:45

D: roels choice. You open a gate full of people who want item replacement if you help out this case.

Oh and i like this kind of music :3

Accounts that matter to me.
Mekop - spriest/holypriest - 5.9 k pve and pvp
River - resto dudu - 6k pve and pvp

Vasho

#7 » Post by Vasho » 29 Aug 2011 16:39

The brooms aren't permanent, they are supposed to disappear after Hallows End.

Tia

#8 » Post by Tia » 29 Aug 2011 16:58

If you are referring to Item Loading... or a similar world event item, then I am afraid I do not have good news for you...

fixed in:

st VIII 17 18:47:34 2011
9e9a84cf0ed024ef5aa7012afc3e226c002dcd35
Core/Events: Fixed items removing from World Events. The items will be removed on first player's login after the end of the event. Also prevents using those items between the end and login of the player.