A mistake ban

yeshiro

A mistake ban

#1 » Post by yeshiro » 21 Jul 2011 17:56

Yes i know my account got ban, but it was not my foult i was Exploring lands,and me and my borther we got some drama going on he got prety mad and he say you will pay for this so i did not know what he will do as i was in WC he Speed and Fly Hack and made my account get ban! so i ask if i can get a secound chance to play ! if you tink i deserv a secound chance i promes that i will keep my accound save and will not live it onlline! thanks
Never underestimate the power of the shadow priest !

Milos

Re: A mistake ban

#2 » Post by Milos » 21 Jul 2011 18:14

Too bad. Sounds plausible but probably isn't. Only thing that goes in your favor is why would you speed hack on level 80.

yeshiro

#3 » Post by yeshiro » 21 Jul 2011 18:21

and why i shood speed hack on my 80 lvl i got mounts and i got Frost Wyrm mount! if i hack i will hack on my low lvl char not on my 80! and ps i spend a lot of time on voting to get the Frost Wyrm and make ban VP and something!

Cover25

#4 » Post by Cover25 » 21 Jul 2011 18:40

I was following you. You Were fly and speed hacking, i saw you. I was watching you for some time before you did it. It was a Blatant hack and when i summoned you to Jail you just Alt+F4ed.

EDIT:
Yeshiro wrote:he Speed and Fly Hack and made my account get ban!
It doesnt matter who Fly hacked on your account. Account security is your job not ours.

yeshiro

#5 » Post by yeshiro » 21 Jul 2011 18:49

well good ting you was following me ! as i say i dont know noting of that i stop playing in body bay i was farming low ppl then just wen to the boat who goes to kalimdor then i go afk and wen i come back i am baned ! as i say sorry for everyting ! it was my mistake living accound onlline !

Cover25

#6 » Post by Cover25 » 21 Jul 2011 18:53

You werent even in BB. You were in desolace>Stone Mountains> barrens. I saw you Fly hack into the barrens, so i knew you were hacking. Also you said you were in wailing caverns Not booty Bay.

yeshiro

#7 » Post by yeshiro » 21 Jul 2011 18:59

i know were i stop playing! " Liberty " was whit me were ware there, as i say to him i will go now play on my other char to level up ! if you guys don belive it ask him/she please !

River
Donor

#8 » Post by River » 21 Jul 2011 19:20

I can confirm that you were with me in bootybay, but that has no angle on what youve done here.

I like you yeshiro, i think your a great tank and a nice person, but hacking is hacking.

Make sure your brother knows what hes done isnt right, because youve put alot of effort into your char.

But in the end, you deserve the ban, be it you or your brother hacking it doesnt matter, your account secruity is your own problem.

And it begs the question of why did you have the hacking tool installed on your computer in the first place.

Oh and i like this kind of music :3

Accounts that matter to me.
Mekop - spriest/holypriest - 5.9 k pve and pvp
River - resto dudu - 6k pve and pvp

yeshiro

#9 » Post by yeshiro » 21 Jul 2011 19:38

i know Liberty it was my mistake living it onlline. ps Amuhaker is 200 kb its a sec transer or send !
That is why i ask just one more chance ! and ofc i can kill my brother he will pay what he done but i feel bad that i did not done and ass..... did <_< (i promise if you guys give it back i will protect it if i get one more ban ( no no matter if i done something or other one to get ban i will accept the ban) ! Waiting for final message Thanks !

Cover25

#10 » Post by Cover25 » 21 Jul 2011 19:42

yeshiro wrote:i know Liberty it was my mistake living it onlline. ps Amuhaker is 200 kb its a sec transer or send !
That is why i ask just one more chance ! and ofc i can kill my brother he will pay what he done but i feel bad that i did not done and ass..... did <_< (i promise if you guys give it back i will protect it if i get one more ban ( no no matter if i done something or other one to get ban i will accept the ban) ! Waiting for final message Thanks !

Your not getting unbanned. You or your brother hacked, it doesnt matter Who hacked. You can level a New char under a new account. Any more hacking will result in a IP ban.

yeshiro

#11 » Post by yeshiro » 21 Jul 2011 19:44

can you just delete the chars i wona have my name back !?

Warpath

#12 » Post by Warpath » 21 Jul 2011 20:21

lol thats what they all say :lol:

on every hack, its his family.

Nexxus

#13 » Post by Nexxus » 22 Jul 2011 02:59

lol if my bro did this to me i would beat the hell out of him and make him level me new char in 7 days. To play non-stop, day and night i don't care. You should do the same thing lol. Unless you are younger and weaker /jk :D

Ribeye

#14 » Post by Ribeye » 22 Jul 2011 05:09

Having the hacking tool on your PC is already a problem It wouldn't be there if you don't plan on using it.

Draeniknight

#15 » Post by Draeniknight » 22 Jul 2011 08:26

There's way too many suspicious cover ups going on here.

For one, your stories barely match up.

i was in WC he Speed and Fly Hack and made my account get ban!
i stop playing in body bay
(I know Cover already said this, but I was writing it before I noticed it so I decided to leave it up)
Yeshiro wrote:
it was not my foult i was Exploring lands,and me and my borther we got some drama going on he got prety mad and he say you will pay for this so i did not know what he will do as i was in WC he Speed and Fly Hack and made my account get ban! so i ask if i can get a secound chance to play ! if you tink i deserv a secound chance i promes that i will keep my accound save and will not live it onlline! thanks
So to get back at you, your brother started hacking on your character? Probably the saddest excuse for a plea I have heard on this server. While this statement mostly ruins your argument, I was willing to look a little further.
ps Amuhaker is 200 kb its a sec transer or send !
Ah! The plot thickens! So not only did your brother exact revenge on you by hacking, but he was so angry that he took the time to download a tool and figure out how to use it on your account just to teach you a lesson? Liberty is right, there's no good reason as to why that tool comes into play.

Obviously you trust your "so called brother" explicitly, seeing as how he knows everything about your computer and your account to be able to accomplish this "hack job". If that's the case, it seems weird how vengeful he could become within a period of what sounds like a small elapse of time.

Not much to say any more. Of course account security is at the discretion of the holder, and sorry if I offend you, but you did a poor job.