Kurac rename petition topic!

anoght153

Re: Kurac rename petition topic!

#16 » Post by anoght153 » 16 Jul 2011 20:25

i think you ppl have rly no better job than makein milion posts for that player to rename his char i mean you rly have to go out of your room a lil and take some air cause this is FUNNY ! ppl dont waste your time and ignore it hes not doin anythin to you hes kinda not breakin any rulle :S i dont know what you want but you rly have no life if you waste your time by makein this posts :S

-Banzai-

#17 » Post by -Banzai- » 16 Jul 2011 20:35

Agree.

Tarrjin

#18 » Post by Tarrjin » 16 Jul 2011 20:37

Agree...

Dumb

#19 » Post by Dumb » 16 Jul 2011 20:42

I agree with changing the name but Fifth is acting all smart he had Name Kurac in his Signature... He changed it before posting this.

Milos

#20 » Post by Milos » 16 Jul 2011 21:03

I changed it because everyone was complaining about it - yes. I put it there to make some people laugh after the last attempt failed.

Edit: Imho, I think there is enough people to make this happen now.

Alexandros

#21 » Post by Alexandros » 16 Jul 2011 22:12

Fifth wrote:I changed it because everyone was complaining about it - yes. I put it there to make some people laugh after the last attempt failed.

i said i wouldn't post in matters like this anymore, but i think this worths it, to not confuse people.

i really doubt there's enough people to make this happen now, there are 3528 users registered at least in the forum, and you said if you agree post "agree" if you don't, post nothing, according to that you're so not gonna get what you want this time, you're not even close.

PD: my post in here doesn't mean that i agree, in fact, i don't agree.

Warpath

#22 » Post by Warpath » 16 Jul 2011 22:20

Edellus wrote:
Fifth wrote:I changed it because everyone was complaining about it - yes. I put it there to make some people laugh after the last attempt failed.

i said i wouldn't post in matters like this anymore, but i think this worths it, to not confuse people.

i really doubt there's enough people to make this happen now, there are 3528 users registered at least in the forum, and you said if you agree post "agree" if you don't, post nothing, according to that you're so not gonna get what you want this time, you're not even close.

PD: my post in here doesn't mean that i agree, in fact, i don't agree.
More then 50% of those ppl never visit forums. fact.

Turlan

#23 » Post by Turlan » 16 Jul 2011 23:43

I don't agree.

Cerus

#24 » Post by Cerus » 16 Jul 2011 23:44

Disagreeing here too, Unfair to re-name a guy to appease you.

Kraith
Former Staff

#25 » Post by Kraith » 16 Jul 2011 23:52

Cerus wrote:Disagreeing here too, Unfair to re-name a guy to appease you.
Inappropriate character names are against the rules, that's the issue at hand here.
Turlan wrote:I don't agree.
Doesn't give me a reason why not. :\

Seeing as three people have said that "kurac" is only slang, and I can't find anything credible on google to suggest otherwise, character flagged for mandatory rename on login. Let's move on.
Kraith - RIP Maelstrom - 80 Troll Huntard
Retired GM, Inactive from game/forum

River
Donor

#26 » Post by River » 17 Jul 2011 00:08

thanks kraith.

Oh and i like this kind of music :3

Accounts that matter to me.
Mekop - spriest/holypriest - 5.9 k pve and pvp
River - resto dudu - 6k pve and pvp

Turlan

#27 » Post by Turlan » 17 Jul 2011 00:24

I don't agree because he's just trying to be an attention grubbing ho who's rallying for this cause not because it's the right thing to do but to a) get his 15 minutes of fame and b) because he's bored! He isn't truly offended because he put it in his signature like everyone is bringing up, and realizing that was his downfall he removed it not because it looked more mature but to make sure people stop saying that and agree with him.

Good enough kraith?

Alexandros

#28 » Post by Alexandros » 17 Jul 2011 00:37

Kraith wrote:
Cerus wrote:Disagreeing here too, Unfair to re-name a guy to appease you.
Inappropriate character names are against the rules, that's the issue at hand here.
Turlan wrote:I don't agree.
Doesn't give me a reason why not. :\

Seeing as three people have said that "kurac" is only slang, and I can't find anything credible on google to suggest otherwise, character flagged for mandatory rename on login. Let's move on.
Kraith, please look in here, there you know it is not "only" a slang.

http://translate.google.com/?hl=en&tab=wT#cs|en|Kurac
http://translate.google.com/?hl=en&tab=wT#cs|en|Kurac.
http://translate.google.com/?hl=en&tab=wT#hr|en|Kurac < look all the nouns, there are slangs, but look the others, tool, prick..etc.

enough?

Mmeko

#29 » Post by Mmeko » 17 Jul 2011 01:03

Waiting for Cazzuto's rename as well then, and I could get you a longer list if I only wanted to waste some more time on this

narcissa

#30 » Post by narcissa » 17 Jul 2011 01:54

Cazzuto doesn't really mean having a huge dick as you say, it is used as a way to say someone is strong, has balls, is brave ecc. I can confirm this because I know italian. And yes, you shouldn't waste your time.

He got his attention, they got their little victory and now they're happy, there's no reason to take that from them. A decision was taken, let them feel the joy.

EDIT: http://translate.google.com/#it|en|cazzuto there is the google confirmation, unless you want to consider badass a curse word 'cause it contains the word ass and you are sensitive to that too, considering I've been muted for saying anus.