Death Knight questline completable?

Shmoo

Death Knight questline completable?

#1 » Post by Shmoo » 08 Jul 2011 20:16

Since my topic apparently got deleted from the QC forum, which it was a legitimate part of, considering you need to use QC, or did in the past, to complete the DK quest line, I'll try and post it here. Maybe I'll get an answer.

Is there anything being done, to make the quest line completable, for example, auto-complete maybe, so that players can make death knights? The quest freeing Koltira needed QC as well as the next to last quest, Battle at Light Hope's Chapel.

Thanks AGAIN in advance. Be professional.
Shmoo: 80 Druid
Icedmilk: 80 Death Knight
Milkbubbles: 80 Paladin

Axxo

Re: Death Knight questline completable?

#2 » Post by Axxo » 08 Jul 2011 22:04

We already have a Quest Completer, It is just being worked on from after the new version of the website was put in. Just be patient, It will be up and available as soon as we can.

Cerus

#3 » Post by Cerus » 08 Jul 2011 22:39

Kraith wrote:Update on quest completer: Due to a ton of people making DKs and tickets being absolutely swamped, I'm reverting the policy about making a ticket about class quests. As Roel posted above this, the website should hopefully be back soon. Please just wait until then. I was hoping people would not make DKs since they'd require so much extra work to finish, but as I look at the seemingly millions of tickets, that's not going to happen...

Mods should close these tickets with an apt reply.
--edit-- sorry kraith, didn't know how to quote without the clicky button, and since that thread was locked I just c&p'd
Last edited by Guest on 08 Jul 2011 23:25, edited 2 times in total.

Surrad

#4 » Post by Surrad » 08 Jul 2011 23:21

Axxo wrote:We already have a Quest Completer, It is just being worked on from after the new version of the website was put in. Just be patient, It will be up and available as soon as we can.
What about the char. tools?

Kindzadza
Former Staff

#5 » Post by Kindzadza » 09 Jul 2011 01:56

Lol Surrad ,I can't believe that you have asked again.Like Axxo said be patient and watch the main site for updates.We are all looking forward for the reopening of the char. tools which will be as soon as possible.
Cheers now :D

Intervention
Former Staff

#6 » Post by Intervention » 09 Jul 2011 06:27

=/ Read the global announcement and your answers in there, as quoted above.
Chicken, Fried Chicken
Send me mail in-game or a PM if you need to contact me!

Shmoo

#7 » Post by Shmoo » 09 Jul 2011 10:14

Kraith wrote:Update on quest completer: Due to a ton of people making DKs and tickets being absolutely swamped, I'm reverting the policy about making a ticket about class quests. As Roel posted above this, the website should hopefully be back soon. Please just wait until then. I was hoping people would not make DKs since they'd require so much extra work to finish, but as I look at the seemingly millions of tickets, that's not going to happen...

Mods should close these tickets with an apt reply.
Thanks, Kraith. I did do a search regarding the issue with DK's, and nothing came up. I appreciate the prompt reply.
Shmoo: 80 Druid
Icedmilk: 80 Death Knight
Milkbubbles: 80 Paladin