Account Deleted (4 months ago)

Drago

Account Deleted (4 months ago)

#1 » Post by Drago » 29 Jun 2011 11:30

Hey, a few months ago I had an account with a level 45 draenei warrior Character named "Drago". I just wanted to know if even after it's deleted can you retrieve it somehow? I mean, i've been busy for 3 months with scool and family, and it got deleted :( if somehow there's a chance to retrieve it I'l be very happy...
and by the way if you need I can give my acc details but only to the GM's or Roel. I don't trust any player xP
Well thank's anyway, even if you can't retrieve my account.... :cry:
Last edited by Guest on 29 Jun 2011 15:17, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: font color change
What you visualize is what you create around you.
When you visualize something good or bad you will always get it! So better visualize what you really want :-)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Drago - Retribution/Protection Paladin [Main]
Shiftylegs - Restoration/Ballance Druid
Aquanova - Arcane/Fire Mage
Strongtail - Frost/Unholy DK
ImageImage

Mithrandir

Re: Account Deleted (4 months ago)

#2 » Post by Mithrandir » 29 Jun 2011 11:45

I am afraid this is not possible, especially with the current situation. If you had seen this coming, you could have asked to keep the account.

Also, since you haven't been online, I don't assume you are a GM, therefore you aren't allowed to make blue-lettered posts :D ^^
"Shut up, noob. That's none of your business." I know :D But that's just me ^^

ZAPSKULL

#3 » Post by ZAPSKULL » 29 Jun 2011 12:36

Srry Man, But I am pretty sure that The GM's and Roel are working on fixing up the server. So chances are even if they could retrieve it(if not at all)they wouldn't have time, due to the current situation

Tia

#4 » Post by Tia » 29 Jun 2011 15:23

Accounts are deleted after 3 months of inactivity and cannot be retrieved.

Drago

#5 » Post by Drago » 29 Jun 2011 15:50

Well ok... good to know. And sorry didnt knew i'm not allowed to use blue color xD hope I'l be able to lvl this character to 80... or at least 50 for my first time....
What you visualize is what you create around you.
When you visualize something good or bad you will always get it! So better visualize what you really want :-)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Drago - Retribution/Protection Paladin [Main]
Shiftylegs - Restoration/Ballance Druid
Aquanova - Arcane/Fire Mage
Strongtail - Frost/Unholy DK
ImageImage