Account still gone :(

Gamewiz

Account still gone :(

#1 » Post by Gamewiz » 25 Jun 2011 02:10

Ok, so over the last 3 days I've been downloading WoW to be able to start playing again. I took a fairly long break, so I checked to make sure my account was still here last week by logging into the site. I finally finished the download and I go to log in and my account is gone... I'm aware that there were quite a lot of accounts deleted because of hackers, but I'm also aware that there are a lot htat have been restored. I was just wondering if there are still accounts which will be restored, or if all the ones that can come back are already.

Sorry, I don't mean to spam the forums or anything, and if I missed a sticky somewhere please just point me in the correct direction :)

Tuffeyy

Re: Account still gone :(

#2 » Post by Tuffeyy » 25 Jun 2011 02:10

What was your account name?

Gamewiz

#3 » Post by Gamewiz » 25 Jun 2011 02:13

"Gamewiz" - without the quotes of course.

Tuffeyy

#4 » Post by Tuffeyy » 25 Jun 2011 02:15

It appears the server is still having trouble for the moment. Please be patient until it can be fixed

Gamewiz

#5 » Post by Gamewiz » 25 Jun 2011 02:17

I'm not worried if it takes time or not, I know that you guys are doing everything you can. Just searching for some information :).

Also, I haven't been able to log in to the homepage, I'm not sure if it's all pretty much the same thing, I'm just putting out what I know.

Tuffeyy

#6 » Post by Tuffeyy » 25 Jun 2011 02:19

Its the same problem as being unable to log in, check Kraiths post for future updates

Klicky

#7 » Post by Klicky » 25 Jun 2011 02:36

Server is being hacked again anyways.

louisrex

Re: Acc vanished...

#8 » Post by louisrex » 26 Jun 2011 22:30

whats up dudes... just wanna drop a string and find out when the deleted accounts will be back on track if you have anyidea... not prying just aasking, wanna be on as soon as its sorted. Im sure you will get it sorted soon... btw this server i awesome !!!

oh and can some1 pls murder the hacker... i mean just cuz he cant play WoW like normal people...

..... childish :ugeek:

Flexall
Donor

#9 » Post by Flexall » 27 Jun 2011 01:24

Ever get stuck not knowing how to play free WoW? Well have no fear, just go here and download the game completely free (it's safe, even I use it). Once you do so, you will need to change your realmlist. You can do this by opening the WoW directory and navigating to (Data>EnUs>) open up realmlist.wtf with notepad and change it to

Code: Select all

Set Realmlist login.truewow.org
Congratulations!
Now you can run WoW.exe and login with your account name and password on our server

On a side-note, if you are having issues accessing TPB you can use an alternate proxie in this list.

Gamewiz

#10 » Post by Gamewiz » 28 Jun 2011 01:32

Looking at the latest news in the thread linked above, the server seems stable. Which is great :D. But My account is still gone. If you guys can't recover the many lost accounts, when will we be able to create new ones?

Tuffeyy

#11 » Post by Tuffeyy » 28 Jun 2011 01:39

Your fourm account says you level 26

If you made your account after the 23rd of June then it no longer exists

Gamewiz

#12 » Post by Gamewiz » 28 Jun 2011 02:19

If you read the OP you'd know that I made my account a while ago (late July(?) 2010). I know it was still here because I logged in about a week or two ago on the regular website to change a few settings and make sure it was still ready for me to use once WoW had finished downloading.

Lvl 26 because I don't obsess over WoW.. right now I'm just wondering if I can get the account back, if not then whatever, I'll make a new one.

Rakim

#13 » Post by Rakim » 28 Jun 2011 04:53

Just so you know, if you don't access your account for an extended period of time (over 3 months I think) your account gets deleted to save database space.

And a question here so I do not have to start a new thread, will there be new reload points made soon as the server is stable or do we still have to fear a large rollback occuring?

Gamewiz

#14 » Post by Gamewiz » 28 Jun 2011 05:15

That's just it though, I did access my account, so there for it wasn't deleted due to inactivity. I logged on to the website, changed some stuff all while I was dowloading WoW, didn't get back online for a few days to wait on the download, finished the download, went to log in, and my account was gone. (by now this was when we were aware of the hacker.) I think my account was deleted before he was noticed.