Cannot logon then Account Closed

eedwards

Cannot logon then Account Closed

#1 » Post by eedwards » 23 Feb 2022 15:20

I just created a new account here and two game accounts. on trying to logon, it states the account/password is wrong. Trying the second time it states the account is closed. I recheck the credentials multiple times and also confirmed the realmlist settings multiple times. Some of the posts here state there is a method to determine if the account is login-banned by going to the account settings. I've combed through all the settings in the account page but do not see it. It is so darn hard to find a decent PvE server and was excited to try this one out. I would greatly appreciate any help offered.

Roel
Founder

Re: Cannot logon then Account Closed

#2 » Post by Roel » 23 Feb 2022 15:52

Welcome! Your accounts have failed logins so only the passwords are incorrect. I suggest changing them and trying again, maybe you're using a special character that isn't supported by the WoW client. And the max password length is 16 characters.

eedwards

#3 » Post by eedwards » 23 Feb 2022 15:57

I have it currently at 20. Will drop it to 16. I appreciate the insight. Thank you very much.

eedwards

#4 » Post by eedwards » 23 Feb 2022 16:19

I've validated the accounts. Please close the request/ticket. Thank you very much for the assistance.