Voting issues

Dewbacca

Voting issues

#1 » Post by Dewbacca » 06 Dec 2021 22:06

I'm trying to vote daily, but the last 2 days this issue has happened:

I vote on all 4 sites
The middle 2 sites record I voted
1st site lets me vote as many times as I like, never records it
4th site says I voted, but it isn't recording.

Lastly, I did get 2 votes recorded, but am only awarded 5 points.
Tell me again, where are we going, and why are we in a handbasket?
Stonetooth
Goodtooth
Bigabadaboom
Eugene
Eskignome
Ironmandan

Kniteknite

Re: Voting issues

#2 » Post by Kniteknite » 07 Dec 2021 09:39

1st site ~ click vote then fill capcha and vote then when page switches to banner page go down the list until you see Tue wow , then click Truewow in list this should bring you back to vote page on forum. If it says you have already voted, that's just when voting second time per 12 hrs , click on wow private servers to get to list and click us from list and it will bring you back to Truewow vote page

2nd site ~ if you don't have a vpn then you will only be able to vote one time per day ( re re af) solve capcha then you click again from list page will change into forum header page w out opening new page then click Vote from community tab

3rd site ~ click then solve capcha, select vote and page w list will appear click us from list then it will bring you back to vote site again (re re) dont click vote again, but click visit site , and vote should count

4th site ~ complete capcha then on list page click on TW the on nxt page click visit site, select vote from community header and you will be on vote page again but will look like you havent voted (re re) Click on 4th site on vote page again and it will open a second vote page with the vote completed and shown clicked

I have little or no control over this whole process, but this voting process in my opinion needs to be streamlined big time. I'm sure new to voting peeps will be wondering why it isn't all the same process for each site to vote, with the same page loading etc. I hope this helps even if a little~ thanks for voting as well :) ~ (Kk~
" French fries are like steaks, where the potato is the cow and gets cut up, like meat does, only on a smaller scale. "

Dewbacca

Re: Voting issues

#3 » Post by Dewbacca » 07 Dec 2021 20:15

I appreciate your walkthru and have had some luck with adding the first site to the completed list, last is still giving me grief, but with your help I am confident I can work it out.

Thank you.
Tell me again, where are we going, and why are we in a handbasket?
Stonetooth
Goodtooth
Bigabadaboom
Eugene
Eskignome
Ironmandan