Donated to Wrong Account and requesting point transfer

Windead
Donor

Donated to Wrong Account and requesting point transfer

#1 » Post by Windead » 12 Jun 2021 21:27

Greetings,

I have donated to the wrong account by accident and was hoping to my points transferred to my other account. I currently have 3 linked accounts to my website account and the one with no characters was linked for the donation. I have

Account name : [removed] (1600 Points)(This account was mistakenly given the donation)

Account Name: [removed] (0 Points)(This account is the one with characters I would like to purchase items for)

I would like to request that the points be transferred to the account [removed] so I can use them on existing characters. Thank you!

-Ducesrwild

Roel
Founder

Re: Donated to Wrong Account and requesting point transfer

#2 » Post by Roel » 12 Jun 2021 22:25

Windead wrote:
12 Jun 2021 21:27
Greetings,

I have donated to the wrong account by accident and was hoping to my points transferred to my other account. I currently have 3 linked accounts to my website account and the one with no characters was linked for the donation. I have

Account name : [removed] (1600 Points)(This account was mistakenly given the donation)

Account Name: [removed] (0 Points)(This account is the one with characters I would like to purchase items for)

I would like to request that the points be transferred to the account [removed] so I can use them on existing characters. Thank you!

-Ducesrwild
Thanks for your contribution! I have moved it as requested.
Usernames in the post were removed for security reasons.