Character Restore / Name Change

Skogar

Character Restore / Name Change

#1 » Post by Skogar » 27 Dec 2020 22:51

Hi everyone, Merry Christmas.

I requested a character restore for a deleted character (Ironkidu level 62 hunter). Bascially I deleted the character because I wanted to reuse the name (this is a dead ironman character). In hindsight I'd like to have the dead character restored, but the name is in use again as I created another character for the ironman competition.

So somebody needs a name change. If I change the name of the current ironman character will that boot him from the competition?
Skogar - Ironman Contender
Falmari - proud owner of a Winterspring Frostsaber

Axis
Senior Game Master

Re: Character Restore / Name Change

#2 » Post by Axis » 28 Dec 2020 15:16

Skogar wrote:
27 Dec 2020 22:51
Hi everyone, Merry Christmas.

I requested a character restore for a deleted character (Ironkidu level 62 hunter). Bascially I deleted the character because I wanted to reuse the name (this is a dead ironman character). In hindsight I'd like to have the dead character restored, but the name is in use again as I created another character for the ironman competition.

So somebody needs a name change. If I change the name of the current ironman character will that boot him from the competition?
Renaming the current Ironkidu character will free up that name for the deleted character.
It will not disqualify the character from the Ironman Challenge.
ImageImageImage
“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing.” - Edmund Burke.

Skogar

Re: Character Restore / Name Change

#3 » Post by Skogar » 29 Dec 2020 06:26

I was able to change the name of the current character, so hopefully the deleted character can now be restored. Thank you.
Skogar - Ironman Contender
Falmari - proud owner of a Winterspring Frostsaber