Problem Logging In My Acoount

Alexandros

Re: Problem Logging In My Acoount

#106 » Post by Alexandros » 25 Jun 2011 00:08

I can't understand how someone can hate so much this server to put all this effort just to destroy it...i don't understand wich is the point of bothering hundreds of people, why doesn't he just leave and forget about us?? and what the server did to him anyway to declare this "war" to us to be effort worthy??...

If i don't like something or someone i don't stick to it or that person to just bother...i just leave to avoid myself any bad time or conflict...

Sunshine

#107 » Post by Sunshine » 25 Jun 2011 00:14

Edellus wrote:and what the server did to him anyway to declare this "war" to us to be effort worthy??...
See, he threatened Roel to give him a level 80 character, if he wouldn't get one, he said he will destroy the server.. as much as i love this server, and i don't wanna lose my characters, i admire the fact that he actually does this.. (i know i didn't make that sound as i wanted it to)

Alexandros

#108 » Post by Alexandros » 25 Jun 2011 00:24

Sunshine wrote:
Edellus wrote:and what the server did to him anyway to declare this "war" to us to be effort worthy??...
See, he threatened Roel to give him a level 80 character, if he wouldn't get one, he said he will destroy the server.. as much as i love this server, and i don't wanna lose my characters, i admire the fact that he actually does this.. (i know i didn't make that sound as i wanted it to)
i may only admire his determination, but i deeply dislike his way of showing it...

boaz12345678910

#109 » Post by boaz12345678910 » 25 Jun 2011 02:47

its online:D thnks for fixing it i hope the hacker get pooped on by elephants when he goes to the zoo :lol:

Hellric

#110 » Post by Hellric » 25 Jun 2011 03:31

server still not fixed :?:

Tuffeyy

#111 » Post by Tuffeyy » 25 Jun 2011 03:33

Thanks for the update, its not like we were unaware of it. /sarcasm off

Hellric

#112 » Post by Hellric » 25 Jun 2011 03:36

the server still not fixed today :o

Tuffeyy

#113 » Post by Tuffeyy » 25 Jun 2011 03:39

No one said it was fixed, it was just rolled back again and reopened

Hellric

#114 » Post by Hellric » 25 Jun 2011 03:44

ok :D

Hellric

#115 » Post by Hellric » 25 Jun 2011 03:45

but i cant login

Si

#116 » Post by Si » 25 Jun 2011 03:50

To look at it positively, this is like a security test. When the problems and security are corrected, the server will be even better.

Tuffeyy

#117 » Post by Tuffeyy » 25 Jun 2011 03:52

Hellric you cant log in because the server got attacked again.

Hellric

#118 » Post by Hellric » 25 Jun 2011 04:30

ok ty :D

Boddingtons

#119 » Post by Boddingtons » 25 Jun 2011 10:48

you got to give it to this hacker he has done a bloody good job of killing the server this last week and untill security is in place to stop him and others i dont see him stopping anytime soon tbh .
I also admire roel on not giving into the hackers demands
i have donated a great deal of money and time on the server and will wait till the secruity measures are in place if needs be and can live the forced rollback's .
I am just hoping roel dosnt give into this person and gets the server back online so all the money and time dosnt go to waiste.
looks like we may have to wait a week for roel to put enough time into this to stop the hacker
a week is a short period of time if you ask me compaired to how much time people spend on the server.
untill the server is back online will be downloading a repack and playing network wow with wife (Still need a Wow fix :P)
There is a good comunity of players on this server so please roel do all you can to fix the security

Ps i know very lil about private server and firewalls so cant help out in any way but can donate more if needed to keep this server and players active
See you all soon when servers back up

Solitude

#120 » Post by Solitude » 25 Jun 2011 11:01

If there is a need, I would like to offer my services to helping this server get back up to it's feet. I'm knowledgeable in C++/SQL which is what i presume this server uses.