Merging accounts

Sassafrass53

Merging accounts

#1 » Post by Sassafrass53 » 13 Aug 2020 20:20

Hello, I need assistance merging my accounts on PrimalWoW. I want to donate, but try as I might, I can only see avatars on this one account. I've looked all over and can't see how it's done. The manage accounts tab just says to contact support, so here I am. I have three other accounts (can't log in on any of the three for some reason, but can play them in-game). I'll be playing my hunter Finderz if you need to contact me in-game.

Axis
Senior Game Master

Re: Merging accounts

#2 » Post by Axis » 13 Aug 2020 22:20

Sassafrass53 wrote:
13 Aug 2020 20:20
Hello, I need assistance merging my accounts on PrimalWoW. I want to donate, but try as I might, I can only see avatars on this one account. I've looked all over and can't see how it's done. The manage accounts tab just says to contact support, so here I am. I have three other accounts (can't log in on any of the three for some reason, but can play them in-game). I'll be playing my hunter Finderz if you need to contact me in-game.
You have another forum account.
Your game accounts are linked to that one, rather than the one you're posting from.

If you require assistance with recovery, submit a ticket on our Discord server.
ImageImageImage
“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing.” - Edmund Burke.

Dymond
Senior Game Master

Re: Merging accounts

#3 » Post by Dymond » 14 Aug 2020 00:26

Sorted in game, the email was on the banned email listing.
"Grief is the price we pay for love."