Having trouble accessing an old account, need help

Arashikage

Having trouble accessing an old account, need help

#1 » Post by Arashikage » 15 Mar 2020 02:53

Hey, I'm back after a long time, last online 3 years ago. My characters still show up on the Armory, but when I try to login it says account closed. Can someone help with this?

Axis
Senior Game Master

Re: Having trouble accessing an old account, need help

#2 » Post by Axis » 15 Mar 2020 06:23

Arashikage wrote:
15 Mar 2020 02:53
Hey, I'm back after a long time, last online 3 years ago. My characters still show up on the Armory, but when I try to login it says account closed. Can someone help with this?
Greetings and welcome back.
The account is closed because you have 16 failed logins due to entering the wrong username/password combination.
This is automatic. It's meant to protect accounts. I've reset the failed login count for you so you may try again (but beware of another temporary ban that may occur if you fail the login again).

Proceed to page: https://truewow.org/account-manager
Use the Recover Password section to receive a temporary password and set yourself a new one for your game account on the Change Password section.

If you encounter further issues or have concerns/questions, please contact one of our GMs via private message on our Discord server.
We'll be glad to assist you with account recovery if you no longer remember your password.
Otherwise, please let us know if you manage to recover your accounts on your own.
This thread will remain open until then.
ImageImageImage
“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing.” - Edmund Burke.

Axis
Senior Game Master

Re: Having trouble accessing an old account, need help

#3 » Post by Axis » 17 Mar 2020 14:45

Responded via Discord & dealt with.
Please inform us in case of further issues.
ImageImageImage
“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing.” - Edmund Burke.