About my ban

il_graz

About my ban

#1 » Post by il_graz » 09 Mar 2020 15:10

Hello,
It said that my IP was banned due hacks, I do not want to discuss that because If you check my characters you cannot find anything related to using hacks (I have never used that!) but on this IP that you banned, not only it's me playing but also I share the laptop that is used for gaming with other people (my brother) that has another account, maybe he's using that kind of stuff but I don't (his account is called "stocazzo90" , yep a dumb name but he choose the username he like)
I think that is not so fair ban an entire IP, and forbid the possibility to play.
Anyway, I apologize for anything you think that I have done or anything you want. I swear that I've never abused of anything, my intention is to play and have fun, not disturbing people.
I'd wish that you remove the ban to my account if you do not want to do it, I'll understand.

Axis
Senior Game Master

Re: About my ban

#2 » Post by Axis » 09 Mar 2020 15:28

Your appeal has been forwarded to the GM who banned you for deliberation.
Please wait patiently until a decision is made.
ImageImageImage
“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing.” - Edmund Burke.

andriuspel
Former Staff

Re: About my ban

#3 » Post by andriuspel » 09 Mar 2020 15:30

Hello, yesterday we got pinged with teleport hack reports, lately I investigated positions, position change was like few moments difference from Silverspine Forest (middle of map) to tirisfal glades (middle of map). For more oddy behavior, it was level 1 character and also it was nothing like transport map or taxi flight direction.

EDIT: please contact with me via discord -> andriuspel#7607
EDIT2: ban appeal is approved, related accounts are unbanned, ban is left on account which triggered hack alerts (since its shared network)
A son asked his father (a programmer) why the sun rises in the east, and sets in the west. His response? It works, don’t touch!

Everyone says it's difficult to work with a person while they have a negative attitude or constantly exhibit uncooperative behavior.