Transfer issues

xartiex

Transfer issues

#1 » Post by xartiex » 15 Jan 2020 17:25

Hello,

I just had my Character Windshadow transfer completed by Dymond today (January 15, 2020), and I have some questions I can't seem to find the answer to.
I tried to PM, but the system wouldn't let me.
First of all why was I made a level 60 instead of lvl 70, and why is my riding skill set to 150 ... I tried to go to Outland to repurchase the expert 225 riding skill, but I was unable to. Says I have to be level 70. I thought lvl 60 was when you could get expert and lvl 70 was when you can get Artisan riding skill...I am confused.
Also, all my Professions were gone and I will have to relearn and level them again...

Lastly, my original Character Used Daggers, while my transfer gave me swords...
Anyway, Thank you for the quick transfer...I hope you have a great day! :)
Life is short - Play fast and hard!
TrueWow Member since January 2014

Dymond
Senior Game Master

Re: Transfer issues

#2 » Post by Dymond » 15 Jan 2020 19:40

All transfers to Primalwow are level 60. Primalwow is based on Burning Crusades, you will have to reach level 70 to purchase flying. To be able to equip daggers, you will have to locate a trainer. You also selected a predefined character and not a character copy which do not include professions. If you wish to play on our Truewow realm, I am sure your character would qualify for a copy character. The easiest way to contact a staff member is through our Discord system.
"Grief is the price we pay for love."

xartiex

Re: Transfer issues

#3 » Post by xartiex » 16 Jan 2020 14:45

Oh OK, Thanks, Dymond, for clearing that up for me. I appreciate it very much. I will try to do a copy to the Truewow realm...
Take good care! :)
Life is short - Play fast and hard!
TrueWow Member since January 2014