Cant Change game account password! :,(

Crixhs

Cant Change game account password! :,(

#1 » Post by Crixhs » 13 Oct 2019 06:59

Hello, I am a returning player after having been gone for a while due to real life situations but am wanting to come back to this server because of the way it is ran but i cant seem to remember my password to save my life lol. The problem with resetting the password as i have done, it only affected the log in account for the website and i have received email about what to do to change the password for my in game account but it has told me 4 times now that it has sent an email to me that i never received and i checked all folders in my email. Is there something i am missing? Please any help would be much appreciated because i do enjoy the way the staff run this server with the way that it releases content and so on

Roel
Founder

Re: Cant Change game account password! :,(

#2 » Post by Roel » 13 Oct 2019 08:33

Crixhs wrote:
13 Oct 2019 06:59
Hello, I am a returning player after having been gone for a while due to real life situations but am wanting to come back to this server because of the way it is ran but i cant seem to remember my password to save my life lol. The problem with resetting the password as i have done, it only affected the log in account for the website and i have received email about what to do to change the password for my in game account but it has told me 4 times now that it has sent an email to me that i never received and i checked all folders in my email. Is there something i am missing? Please any help would be much appreciated because i do enjoy the way the staff run this server with the way that it releases content and so on
Please check your mail again, this problem should be resolved now. Let me know if you're still having issues.