Cannot locate previously created characters

Azrael1345

Cannot locate previously created characters

#1 » Post by Azrael1345 » 25 Aug 2019 21:49

Hello,

I haven't been able to access my PC due to the keyboard on my laptop then the Motherboard crashing. I had previously created a number of characters but when I downloaded the client onto my new computer and signed in on my forum and in-game accounts I could not locate my characters. I would really like to not have to recreate these characters but will do so if necessary. Perhaps I am just looking in the wrong spots to try and find any information on them. I am working with my spouse to collect the Character name for my highest lvl character as I figure that may be helpful to any support staff in resolving this issue. I had a similar issue in the past when a prior computer also died on me but was not able to locate the thread from this issue.

Please let me know if you have any questions and I greatly appreciate your attention to this issue.

Azrael1345

Re: Cannot locate previously created characters

#2 » Post by Azrael1345 » 25 Aug 2019 23:08

Nevermind, I was able to resolve this issue on my own. My apologies if this took up any of your time.

Thank you all for creating and running such an amazing server.

IronSharona
Former Staff

Re: Cannot locate previously created characters

#3 » Post by IronSharona » 26 Aug 2019 14:18

Glad to hear you got it! Marking resolved and moving. If you need assistance again later, don't hesitate to let us know :)
Welcome to the new decade! Let's hope the Roaring 20's come with just as much jazz, but a bit less prohibition and Great Depression. 8-)