Transfer status

Repsidian

Transfer status

#1 » Post by Repsidian » 04 Feb 2019 03:40

Natnat wrote:
hi i made a transfer request about 5 days ago for my paladin tank to be transfer'd to the server and i was wondering how far it has got as it says it should take 48 hours i am just wondering am i going to get the transfer or not so i can stay leveling or start playing on the char if it is transfer'd i love this exspansion and this is the only server i can find that looks really good and not pvp based and i cant wait to play on this server

Axis
Senior Game Master

Re: Transfer status

#2 » Post by Axis » 05 Feb 2019 17:31

Andromelech wrote:
IronSharona wrote:
ImageImageImage
“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing.” - Edmund Burke.

IronSharona
Former Staff

#3 » Post by IronSharona » 05 Feb 2019 17:51

The transfer queue was fully cleared this morning. Any requests that were valid were approved and anything that wasn't was returned for feedback.

If you didn't receive an update sent from me about 3 hours ago, let us know and I'll see if I can track down your request.
Welcome to the new decade! Let's hope the Roaring 20's come with just as much jazz, but a bit less prohibition and Great Depression. 8-)

Axis
Senior Game Master

#4 » Post by Axis » 09 Feb 2019 09:25

Locked and archived due to no feedback.
If there are further questions or concerns regarding your transfer, please contact IronSharona directly via a private message.
ImageImageImage
“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing.” - Edmund Burke.