peroxider

#1 » Post by peroxider » 30 Jan 2019 16:19

I cannot acces the forum account and the recovery e-mail account due to loss of information. I would like some help with this issue of mine, please. The character's name of the in-game account is 'Actually' , thanks for your time.

Axis
Senior Game Master

Re: Log in Details for Forum Account lost.

#2 » Post by Axis » 30 Jan 2019 16:28

Summoning the admins.
Roel wrote:
Jiranthos wrote:
ImageImageImage
“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing.” - Edmund Burke.

Roel
Founder

Re: Log in Details for Forum Account lost.

#3 » Post by Roel » 30 Jan 2019 19:38

peroxider wrote:
30 Jan 2019 16:19
I cannot acces the forum account and the recovery e-mail account due to loss of information. I would like some help with this issue of mine, please. The character's name of the in-game account is 'Actually' , thanks for your time.
The default password recovery is by e-mail so we're always careful if that's also not available as this extra security layer helps preventing account theft. Please send additional information through private message to prove that you are the real owner of the forum account. It would help if these questions can be answered:

What's the username of the forum account?
Even if you don't have access to them, what were the e-mail addresses used to register both the game and forum accounts?
On which server was the game account originally created?
From which country did you register the forum account?

Edit: Resolved.