Characters

Kizito

Characters

#1 » Post by Kizito » 09 Sep 2018 13:27

Hello, i have a problem, i havent play for some time in here and when i logged in on site i didnt have any character, why is that and can i recover them somehow, i saw on armory that one is still there, can u pls help me? ty

Eronox
MVP

Re: Characters

#2 » Post by Eronox » 09 Sep 2018 13:32

Kizito,

please provide with the character name that you imply to belong to you.
A Game Master can thereafter contact you by private message to verify your ownership.

After verification the account would be into your possession with the desired new credentials.

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash

Kizito

#3 » Post by Kizito » 09 Sep 2018 15:51

Finagospodja human rogue lvl 80, Thepatriarch draenei paladin lvl 80, Mejdz human mage lvl 71. This is what i remember, i had 1 or 2 more but cant remember names.

IronSharona
Former Staff

#4 » Post by IronSharona » 28 Oct 2018 15:13

I can see that this account remains unaccessed in the last 2 months. I'm not sure if nobody got back to you or what's happened here, but I'm sending you a PM immediately. I'll close the thread after 7 days if there's no updates, or if we reach a resolution via PM.
Welcome to the new decade! Let's hope the Roaring 20's come with just as much jazz, but a bit less prohibition and Great Depression. 8-)