Server Crashing 2x each 5 minutes WTH !?!?!?

Warpath

Re: Server Crashing 2x each 5 minutes WTH !?!?!?

#61 » Post by Warpath » 20 Jun 2011 14:08

Fenris wrote:[iBlame]: Matsy.

Nuff' said.
Youre the man.

Glacius

#62 » Post by Glacius » 20 Jun 2011 16:33

lol, just freeze account creation and its fixed...

Stray

#63 » Post by Stray » 20 Jun 2011 17:04

Ctrlaltdel wrote:
Stray wrote:I blame the Mages and Paladins for crashes personally. :D
https://github.com/TrinityCore/TrinityC ... 965feb9a03
blame us pallies for the crashes all you want Stray considering the server has never crashed even once when i use Divine Illumintation with my 2p T10 bonus
When it is spellstealed it crashes. Read carefully.

mysticboy

#64 » Post by mysticboy » 20 Jun 2011 17:22

Server still crashing incessantly..

Locus

#65 » Post by Locus » 21 Jun 2011 02:59

Roel wrote:I banned someone's IP range after he got account & IP banned over 20 times between Thursday and Friday so it's quite obvious he is using a proxy to do this now.

Btw if anyone wants to be of help, how could this person have used spells only obtainable to GMs? http://www.wowhead.com/spell=16717 is one of the spells he used on players in stormwind, he must have obtained it with some bug/hack in game. I confirmed he wasn't using a GM account and no GM gave him the spells if you think that could have been the reason.
I may have found what he is using to crash the server and all. I will PM.

gago889

#66 » Post by gago889 » 23 Jun 2011 19:45

Oh man ! Server Dc too much ! Truewow is good with nice wepsite , nice forums , and QC ! But i have never seen 1 server dc too much per day like Truewow ! Admin plz More attention to server , or belive me , just need 2 month , server will back with 5-50 member again ! Thank for readinh and sry about my english

Flexall
Donor

#67 » Post by Flexall » 23 Jun 2011 20:43

gago889 wrote:Oh man ! Server Dc too much ! Truewow is good with nice wepsite , nice forums , and QC ! But i have never seen 1 server dc too much per day like Truewow ! Admin plz More attention to server , or belive me , just need 2 month , server will back with 5-50 member again ! Thank for readinh and sry about my english
The server is stable again. The only reason for instability is because some jerk kept crashing it, he's gone now. About the "server will back with 5-50 members again" is a total lie, we have the same amount of ppl still playing before the server became unstable...
Fyi Roel does pay plenty of attention to the server, he is the one who built the awesome server in the first place. Please understand issues before bashing the server
Ever get stuck not knowing how to play free WoW? Well have no fear, just go here and download the game completely free (it's safe, even I use it). Once you do so, you will need to change your realmlist. You can do this by opening the WoW directory and navigating to (Data>EnUs>) open up realmlist.wtf with notepad and change it to

Code: Select all

Set Realmlist login.truewow.org
Congratulations!
Now you can run WoW.exe and login with your account name and password on our server

On a side-note, if you are having issues accessing TPB you can use an alternate proxie in this list.

Kraith
Former Staff

#68 » Post by Kraith » 23 Jun 2011 21:05

gago889 wrote:Oh man ! Server Dc too much ! Truewow is good with nice wepsite , nice forums , and QC ! But i have never seen 1 server dc too much per day like Truewow ! Admin plz More attention to server , or belive me , just need 2 month , server will back with 5-50 member again ! Thank for readinh and sry about my english
We may be the best Blizzlike server out there, but that doesn't mean it's perfect. Private servers have always, currently do, and will always have crashes, bugs, and problems.
Server Rules wrote: You will be nothing more than a tester on this server and everything you do is for educational purposes.

We don't provide any guarantee because we are not a commercial organisation and we can ban someone whenever we think they should be banned even if it's not stated in the rules. If you don't like the server with all the bugs, we would recommend to purchase an account with Blizzard
Read the rules. Live the rules. Love the rules. The rules love you. The cake is a lie. 42.
Kraith - RIP Maelstrom - 80 Troll Huntard
Retired GM, Inactive from game/forum

Arvit

#69 » Post by Arvit » 23 Jun 2011 22:25

Double post ^^

Kraith
Former Staff

#70 » Post by Kraith » 24 Jun 2011 00:54

Arvit wrote:Double post ^^
Yeah, my mouse messes up and double clicks when I don't mean it too. Got my new Razer gaming mouse in the mail today so that shouldn't happen again. :D

boaz12345678910

#71 » Post by boaz12345678910 » 24 Jun 2011 04:37

this has gone to far i want those hackers out like really if i was a hacker i would think twice about hacking this server they know this is a blizzlike x1 we spend alot of time on it i dont know why we have to do it all over again :evil:

Flexall
Donor

#72 » Post by Flexall » 24 Jun 2011 04:57

boaz12345678910 wrote:this has gone to far i want those hackers out like really if i was a hacker i would think twice about hacking this server they know this is a blizzlike x1 we spend alot of time on it i dont know why we have to do it all over again :evil:
Hackers don't care
Hackers have one mission and focus on it regardless of who it affects
Ever get stuck not knowing how to play free WoW? Well have no fear, just go here and download the game completely free (it's safe, even I use it). Once you do so, you will need to change your realmlist. You can do this by opening the WoW directory and navigating to (Data>EnUs>) open up realmlist.wtf with notepad and change it to

Code: Select all

Set Realmlist login.truewow.org
Congratulations!
Now you can run WoW.exe and login with your account name and password on our server

On a side-note, if you are having issues accessing TPB you can use an alternate proxie in this list.

Warpath

#73 » Post by Warpath » 24 Jun 2011 08:53

Could this be Lulzboat ? He hacked LoL, DOTA, HoN, EVE Online, and lots of other games.

EDIT: If its him u can only beg for mercy.

Kraith
Former Staff

#74 » Post by Kraith » 24 Jun 2011 18:58

If TrueWoW is that big of a target, we really did our jobs well.

No, ofc it isn't. It's a a punk kid testing his l337 skillz in his parents' basement.

Warpath

#75 » Post by Warpath » 24 Jun 2011 22:02

Hahahhahah a 60 year old virgin, still living in his mothers basement trying to be batman :D