Char Template

lickagewow

Char Template

#1 » Post by lickagewow » 23 May 2018 00:43

Hi, Basically i went to fill in a char template request and was then hit with: BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /var/www/armory/includes/classes/Transfer/class.TransferLimit.php on line 83: Invalid argument supplied for foreach

Just wondering if anyone has any idea what this is? Thanks in advance.

IronSharona
Former Staff

Re: Char Template

#2 » Post by IronSharona » 23 May 2018 03:36

The website is written in PHP so it's some kind of website issue. Were you able to continue or try again to submit? Something we get errors or warning but they aren't fatal.

We've just done some updates to the Transfer System so if the issue persists please do let us know so we can correct it!
Welcome to the new decade! Let's hope the Roaring 20's come with just as much jazz, but a bit less prohibition and Great Depression. 8-)

Nuko
Former Staff

#3 » Post by Nuko » 23 May 2018 13:32

Hello!

I had some debug output turned on from some tests I was running the other day. I've just switched it off.
I can see your request is still sitting there un-submitted, so it would be good if you could try submitting again and letting me know if it's still causing you problems.

Thanks.
Nuko - In the event of malfunction, please insert tea.
"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

lickagewow

#4 » Post by lickagewow » 24 May 2018 02:07

Hey, ive now been able to go ahead with the transfer request. Thanks for your help.