Resilience Will Fix It

loveable

Resilience Will Fix It

#1 » Post by loveable » 25 Jan 2018 20:28

hey
today i made toc 25 champion achiev ( [Resilience Will Fix It (25 player)] )
but achievment didnt work , i asked a gm through ticket he said u need to show u did rquirment of it , but how can i show proof for this one ?
onlything i can say to deff myself about its bugged is already i reported alot of bug about toc in bugtracker in last few weeks , which some of them are cuz crossfacition , i belive this one is too
already such things happened from 10 man raids but they are ok as we can redo them anytime
but this one it took 2:30 to fill raid for it in tw , im sure u dont espect us to redo it
onlything i got from that fight is a screen from who are in raid , ...
https://imgur.com/a/clw6O

ill tell the tactic i did and look at raid , and think im lying ? avr gs are high , alot of sm melee dps with interupt and etc , dispeler in raid , a good healing combo too , alot dk to take war/rogue/dk away from raid
i did set 2 dps on each champion , x10 champion x2 = 20 dps of raid , we downed all of them around 100~150k then we dpsed them slowly down , then we started killing

just think a bit about LF ppl for 2:30 then achiev dont work ....

also i recive from thos reports : next update , 2 update passed still bugs are alive , so ?
Beating Everything In WoW -> Ghost <-
Get Rekt , Get Rekt , Get Rekt = RBG
Get Rekt , Get Rekt , Get Rekt = Not RBG

m2oenergym2o

Re: Resilience Will Fix It

#2 » Post by m2oenergym2o » 25 Jan 2018 20:47

+1, please check it out.

loveable

#3 » Post by loveable » 25 Jan 2018 22:22

look at fight time :
https://imgur.com/a/SXBL1
fight took 5 min , check dmg done behinde of it
also check amount of interupt's on healers and casters
also check death's on this fight , u can simply notic we did it
overall a 5 min fight with this dmg , interupt's and only this death's which we died just before fight end

Joh0239

#4 » Post by Joh0239 » 26 Jan 2018 00:41

+1, can't add any further evidence but seeing how many other achievements are bugged (especially in ulduar) which have had same issue with not awarding ach after the requirement have been successfully completed. Seeing how many other aches are broken atm I don't think you can be quick with ruling this one out. A lot of ppl tracked this achievement stating everyone died within 40-50 seconds.
Mandatory Character List:
Zortax - Fury/Prot
Zortix - Boomkin/Restoration
Zortex - MM
Thepower - Enha/Restoration
Zortux - Prot/Ret
Discbelf - Shadow/Disc
Deathen - Frost/Blood
Oombacca - Restoration/Feral(bear)
Kelbert - Demonology
Froxy - Arcane/Fire

KohiiKaiju

#5 » Post by KohiiKaiju » 26 Jan 2018 01:56

I will let a GM more familiar with the Wrath content reply directly, but unless things have changed recently, GMs will add Achievements only in very special circumstances. Unfortunately, there is nothing in your photos that say categorically that every boss was killed within 60 seconds that I can see. I'm certainly not saying you are lying, I'm just saying that I don't think we can award an achievement for what you've given us in the light that GMs would not typically award an achievement, anyway.

However, I did check and found that the achievement is not being awarded properly. I killed the faction champions within 10 seconds, so I'm pretty sure I qualified! I've added a bugtracker entry for this, as there wasn't one previously. Hopefully they can find the cause, get it fixed, and you can get your achievement then. Please add any further information you may have on the bugtracker to help us isolate the cause, and good luck in your future ToGC Achievement hunting!

Regent
Tester

#6 » Post by Regent » 26 Jan 2018 08:35

This is really disappointing.

Are we expected to record every raid encounter now, just so we'll have proof ready in advance in case an achievement doesn't get awarded? (Which it's supposed to do so in the first place if TW was still relevant to the overall staff agenda in the first place).
It's bad enough that 2 and half hours got spent trying to assemble the raid and then another half hour to 1 hour trying to get this done right with explanations to new players and such.
And now we're being told that you can't award the achievement because of a lack of evidence.
I mean, seriously... the achievement's bugged and then the burden of proof is on us?...wtf?
Ghost, Zortax, myself and 22 other witnesses (like Bakiz, Meedo, Ligia, Friyi, Kroton, etc) can testify to the successful attempt we pulled off on this yesterday after it took forever to even put the group together.

Wasting further time trying to debate the validity of screenshots and then telling us to put stuff on Bug Tracker is pointless given the precious little attention TW bugs even receive lately unless we whine and rage about it endlessly to force a developer to look at something and resolve it.

I have a history of constantly disagreeing with Ghost on this forum but even I'm hard pressed to disagree with him on this particular case. Zortax summarized it quite nicely, to be frank.

Either hand out the achievement or don't.
Or give us back the 2-3 hours of time we spent assembling + doing this.

Regards
Rest in Peace,
Sarah Melody Jones.
May 20, 1989 - May 12, 2018.
Beloved Girlfriend & Mother-To-Be.
When I close my eyes, I see you.
When I open my eyes, I miss you.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Regent- - - - - - - - -Regentt- - - - - - - - -Regennt- - - - - - - - -Regency

loveable

#7 » Post by loveable » 26 Jan 2018 09:20

look at this achievment report i already sent :
viewtopic.php?f=78&t=38604 (I Have the Coolest Friends (10 player))
30 oct 2017 , its a 10 man achievment after it i tried couple of times , i cant even fill a 10 man raid for it to do it again to make proof to show,to have this achievment , and they want us to redo this and make proof

Andromelech
Former Staff

#8 » Post by Andromelech » 26 Jan 2018 12:50

I will personally handle this issue in 6 hours time when I finish my shift , you can say that you have my word on this.

Eronox
MVP

#9 » Post by Eronox » 26 Jan 2018 13:21

The rework might've broken it, but we cannot really have our GM"s going around giving achivements really.

Also without viable proof it should not be done, but I guess I allow it this time.

If you find bugged achivements, report them.
There are ones that you get easier than you should too, these you don't harass us with so Think about That.

Melech did a great work here so yeah he can give the achivements, for this time.

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash