[TW] Item disappeared on my warrior (again).

Regent
Tester

[TW] Item disappeared on my warrior (again).

#1 » Post by Regent » 14 Jan 2018 00:47

As the title states, my stuff's gone missing from my warrior again. This time, it's just my off-hand weapon for my fury spec, which disappeared last time too but it was mailed back that time automatically (instantaneously).
I'd appreciate if it some GM can re-link it back to my warrior as soon as possible. Thanks. - Dealt With.

I've also taken the liberty of opening a bug report on it because this has become quite a nuisance for several players.
https://truewow.org/bugs/view.php?id=6938

EDIT: The system took its sweetass time returning my weapon. Never took this long before. But I'm leaving this topic open as a reminder of this issue anyway. My own problem's dealt with but the larger problem still exists that it keeps happening to me and other players as well. In my case, I didn't even have equipment manager enabled but it happened anyway.

Regards
Rest in Peace,
Sarah Melody Jones.
May 20, 1989 - May 12, 2018.
Beloved Girlfriend & Mother-To-Be.
When I close my eyes, I see you.
When I open my eyes, I miss you.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Regent- - - - - - - - -Regentt- - - - - - - - -Regennt- - - - - - - - -Regency

goldauron

Re: [TW] Item disappeared on my warrior (again).

#2 » Post by goldauron » 14 Jan 2018 03:32

Happened to me a few times, but last time was the worst of all. Not only did I lose some of my prot gear ( only shield was sent back in mail after na hour or so, rest had to be restored by gm), my character was back to a place where i hearthstoned from, and in a spec and gear i had previously changed from. As if that wasn't enough, I got some talent spells removed from spell book and bars, even though the spec itself was intact. Everything got restored in a bit less than a day after i made a ticket, but it seems these kinds of bugs are happening more and more often, so maybe it is time for a more permanent fix...
Last edited by goldauron on 14 Jan 2018 04:34, edited 1 time in total.

Nyeriah

#3 » Post by Nyeriah » 14 Jan 2018 03:55

This seems to happen more often during the weekend when more people are online. We've tried a few things to solve it, but it doesn't seem to have worked.

You can read more about the issue at https://github.com/TrinityCore/TrinityCore/issues/20106
“All your life, you will be faced with a choice. You can choose love or hate…I choose love.”
― Johnny R. Cash

:heart:

KohiiKaiju

#4 » Post by KohiiKaiju » 10 Feb 2018 14:53

(semi)Resolved, Locking.

If any players have issues where they feel an item disappeared from their inventory, please open a ticket in-game and a GM will assist you.