Voting Loop

eireog

Voting Loop

#1 » Post by eireog » 30 Dec 2017 19:52

Hello folks,

My voting page seems to have stopped working, when I click any of the link it just opens another tab and loads the voting page again, it's not redirecting to the vote sites. Anything I can do? It's happened once before and I lost a day's voting but it corrected the next day.

Thanks

IronSharona
Former Staff

Re: Voting Loop

#2 » Post by IronSharona » 30 Dec 2017 21:23

I'm not having this issue on my end so I don't believe it's the website itself. I'd recommend either trying a different browser and/or clearing your cache in case something is blocking the appropriate redirect.
Welcome to the new decade! Let's hope the Roaring 20's come with just as much jazz, but a bit less prohibition and Great Depression. 8-)

eireog

#3 » Post by eireog » 30 Dec 2017 22:21

Yes I'm aware it's not affecting everyone. I checked with a buddy and he is able to vote. I have already tried;

- 5 devices on one network.
- 2 devices on another network. (Remotely)
- Clearing the browser cache.
- 3 different types of browser.
- Using mobile data on my phone.

All are giving the same results, I am going to go ahead and assume it's account related, I don't want to create another account to test at the risk of being banned. It's extremely frustrating because I was holding second place for top monthly voters until it happened the last time. I have also had a few incidents of one or two of the vote sites not returning that I have voted resulting in me not getting the points. I don't know if this has any diagnostic reference but thought it worth mentioning.

Thanks again for any feedback.

eireog

#4 » Post by eireog » 31 Dec 2017 14:57

I managed to get voting near 12 o clock last night but we are back to the same issue today again. I had a friend check and he can vote ok today again. Is there anything can be done done folks? I'm quite eager to get it resolved, I dedicated myself to achieving first second or third in the monthly voting to get the bonus points, it's a bit crap if I couldn't achieve this due to factors that are beyond my control.

Thanks.

Andromelech
Former Staff

#5 » Post by Andromelech » 12 Jan 2018 09:44

There where no further reports about the issue repeating for the affected player.
As per the above - locking and moving.