Lost item.

Hero_kris

Lost item.

#1 » Post by Hero_kris » 27 Dec 2017 02:26

Hello, I wanted to ask here for help since I dont receive any from the in-game tickets.
On Christmas I got a Proto drake pet drop from the egg from the Oracles in Scholazar Basin. I logged out and then again with the char but the saw pet was missing. I contacted the staff in-game but they told me since there is no record on the server side I cant get my pet back. The point is when I got this pet, since it dropped once in 5 months farming for the drake mount I screenshoted it a few times. I was at the Ironforge christmas tree with the pet penguins (which I think is a Truewow only thing) so although because of some kind of bug/rollback there is no trace server-side I can prove it actully dropped and that I learned it.
This is a block of text that is added to all your posts. - You can find it in ''Inbox>Profile>Edit signature'' and write the thing you want to be added to your posts. - I wrote this so people who dont know how to set this can see.

Bloodshade

Re: Lost item.

#2 » Post by Bloodshade » 27 Dec 2017 11:48

Then post the screenshots?
- - -Wrathful chiken - - - - - Salty chiken - - -
ImageImageImageImage

Hero_kris

#3 » Post by Hero_kris » 28 Dec 2017 01:36

This is a block of text that is added to all your posts. - You can find it in ''Inbox>Profile>Edit signature'' and write the thing you want to be added to your posts. - I wrote this so people who dont know how to set this can see.

Hero_kris

#4 » Post by Hero_kris » 28 Dec 2017 01:50

Yay! Got it back with the second reply from the GMs, thanks a lot Andro ! Quite an original reply too :D , kinda made my day since it was kinda stupid to get a rare pet and the lose it because of a bug... And I have an idea what the bug might be - after I learned the drake I think I also learned some of those winter gift pets and/or the truewow gift one and then I logged out ,then with another char and then again with my pala.
And if someone can post the images in a better way , please download them and upload them yourself here, this way ill have proof here. Im keeping the screenshots in case someone wants them as proof.

P.S : Happy Holidays guys !

w0lf
Donor

#5 » Post by w0lf » 28 Dec 2017 15:29

Congrats on getting your rare pet back!

In the future you may want to use imgur.com for your image hosting.
Wilcox wrote:rumor has it, omurtag is still lfm for icc10n
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ |

Andromelech
Former Staff

#6 » Post by Andromelech » 28 Dec 2017 18:24

As always i am glad to be of service .