IP conflict connection

darkangels999

IP conflict connection

#1 » Post by darkangels999 » 16 Dec 2017 19:58

Hello,
I´m looking for assistance in a small problem I´m having the last few days.
Recently I have been experiencing multiple dc´s from your server. My opinion is, because Im sharing IP with my gf and we play at the same time.
Could you please make an exception somehow, so I can play more than 3 mins at a time?
Thank you
" Where they stand, none shall pass."
Grand Master Belial

Ravenseeker
Former Staff

Re: IP conflict connection

#2 » Post by Ravenseeker » 16 Dec 2017 20:15

Greetings Darkangels999

We don't have any restrictions on number of players on the same IP address. Only recently i was playing with 3 others on the same IP, and had no such issues.

If you are only experiencing this on your computer, and not your girlfriends, i would recommend doing a full sweep with antivirus software, and also check your connection to your modem, maybe a cable is in a bad shape?, or in case of using wireless, try using a cable and see if the issue persists.

If on the other hand it's only your account, and not your girlfriends, that experience this issue regardless of computer used, then i would suggest changing your password, in case someone else is logging on to your account, and thus causing the disconnects.

All in all, i am afraid that this is nothing from our side, but i do hope you find a solution to your problem.