Items Disappeared from Bags

Regent
Tester

Items Disappeared from Bags

#1 » Post by Regent » 30 Nov 2017 21:40

So 95% of my tank gear just disappeared from my bags after I logged back in (got logged out to character selection screen while being AFK).
I re-logged again after waiting 30 seconds on the login screen and the customer support mail system only returned a 2h sword that belongs to my fury spec (same sword that has disappeared before as well).
And no, before anyone asks, I didn't delete or vendor anything. The items simply disappeared.
This isn't the first time it has happened either. I've been having an item disappear from my warrior (usually just one) which keeps getting sent back in the mail with its xmog removed (Eronox was there when it happened once as well).
But, I've never had an entire set of gear vanish like this before.

Eronox mentioned back then that this happens when stuff gets unbound from characters (or something) and has to be re-bound or something along those lines in order to recover them.
I've got Screenshots as proof of ownership of my lost items, just in case, but it's like 15-20 screenshots (I can PM link upon request of a GM - includes SSs of previous time this happened).
Plenty of witnesses too that saw my warrior equipped with it since I tanked a TOC earlier today.

If a GM on TW realm would be kind enough to restore my stuff, that'd be great. Because losing a set of BIS tank gear isn't fun at all. And you guys may want to address this in case it's been happening with other players, before it gets out of hand.
Character name: Regent
Last edited by Regent on 30 Nov 2017 22:33, edited 1 time in total.
Rest in Peace,
Sarah Melody Jones.
May 20, 1989 - May 12, 2018.
Beloved Girlfriend & Mother-To-Be.
When I close my eyes, I see you.
When I open my eyes, I miss you.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Regent- - - - - - - - -Regentt- - - - - - - - -Regennt- - - - - - - - -Regency

IronSharona
Former Staff

Re: Items Disappeared from Bags

#2 » Post by IronSharona » 30 Nov 2017 22:28

Hi there Regent! So sorry to hear youve lost so much. I'd be happy to relink your items for you but this can only be done while you are offline. Someone else may get to it before I am off work, but I can see all of your lost items and have documented which they are in case something else happens and they fall out of our view.

This is a known core issue and there are developers on the trinity side working to get it resolved. As soon as a fix is created we will try to roll it in with our scripts.
Welcome to the new decade! Let's hope the Roaring 20's come with just as much jazz, but a bit less prohibition and Great Depression. 8-)

Regent
Tester

Re: Items Disappeared from Bags

#3 » Post by Regent » 01 Dec 2017 00:05

Issue Resolved by Andromelech.
Thank you very much.
Rest in Peace,
Sarah Melody Jones.
May 20, 1989 - May 12, 2018.
Beloved Girlfriend & Mother-To-Be.
When I close my eyes, I see you.
When I open my eyes, I miss you.