Old Spermik account recovery

Soia

Old Spermik account recovery

#1 » Post by Soia » 24 Nov 2017 22:15

Greetings,

I tried sending an admin a PM, as to not clutter the forums, but it wouldn't let me.

Simply put, I was feeling nostalgic about my times on Spermik and was wondering if my accounts still lie dormant somewhere.

Any help is appreciated!

Doctor_J
Developer

Re: Old Spermik account recovery

#2 » Post by Doctor_J » 25 Nov 2017 11:59

affraid if you never logged into your account since spermik merge your account is more than likely long gone as prior to mid 2013 tw used to prune accounts which had been inactive for 6 months.

The only way your account may still exist is if someone else had logged the account prior to 2013 on Truewow.

If when the merge took place an account with same name already existed in db it is possible a . was prefixed to start of account name.

Soia

#3 » Post by Soia » 25 Nov 2017 13:08

That's very unfortunate to hear...I'm pretty sure I wasn't playing anymore around that time.

Just to be safe, I'm not sure if you could check if the accounts exist? If not, that's ok. I had 3, for some reason o.o: Soia, Byula and Kiara. I'm pretty sure those were the game usernames.

In any case, thank you for your time :)

Errorista
Issue Tracker Leader

#4 » Post by Errorista » 25 Nov 2017 13:14

I can not see Soia in account manager

I can however see Byula (character Neliyel ) and .Kiara (with dot infront of name due to merge) (character Luji )

Soia

#5 » Post by Soia » 25 Nov 2017 14:00

Oooooh damn!!! :shock: :shock:

Nelyiel was my main character back then! 95% of my memories of that server are in that character.

How can I go about trying to log in to that? I will start downloading the client asap! :D

Soia

#6 » Post by Soia » 25 Nov 2017 14:05

Luji was certainly not a character of mine, though, so that one account is probably not the one I had. Maybe I got the name wrong, I think I only had like 1 twink character there :P

Errorista
Issue Tracker Leader

#7 » Post by Errorista » 25 Nov 2017 15:12

if you forgot password then you need to use email to get new one

Soia

#8 » Post by Soia » 25 Nov 2017 18:51

I was able to log in...unbelievable. Thank you very much!