Can not log in (kinda new here)

Gr4nnyF0rTh3W1N

Can not log in (kinda new here)

#1 » Post by Gr4nnyF0rTh3W1N » 03 Nov 2017 19:20

I can't log in. I have the realmlist set to 'set realmlist login.truewow.org' (minus the quotes).

When I enter my username that I linked here, it stops authenticating and says there is an issue and I should contact blizzard support

Please help

Kniteknite

Re: Can not log in (kinda new here)

#2 » Post by Kniteknite » 03 Nov 2017 19:30

use Your user (account) name instead of e mail , and World.of.Warcraft.3.3.5a.Truewow\Wow.exe

set realmlist login.truewow.org (should be what You see in realmlist notepad file
" French fries are like steaks, where the potato is the cow and gets cut up, like meat does, only on a smaller scale. "

IronSharona
Former Staff

#3 » Post by IronSharona » 03 Nov 2017 20:02

Also good to confirm is that you are indeed using the Game Account name (from Account tab) and password. You may have set a different password than your Forum Account that we see the name of on your posts here.

If you are still having trouble logging in, please include the exact text of the error you are getting so we can help debug!
Welcome to the new decade! Let's hope the Roaring 20's come with just as much jazz, but a bit less prohibition and Great Depression. 8-)

Gr4nnyF0rTh3W1N

#4 » Post by Gr4nnyF0rTh3W1N » 03 Nov 2017 23:26

Got it to work. Thank you for he help :)

IronSharona
Former Staff

#5 » Post by IronSharona » 04 Nov 2017 02:38

Glad to hear it! Feel free to post again if you have any issues down the road.

Moving to resolved.
Welcome to the new decade! Let's hope the Roaring 20's come with just as much jazz, but a bit less prohibition and Great Depression. 8-)