Need a lil help with toon transfers.

Sinsword

Need a lil help with toon transfers.

#1 » Post by Sinsword » 02 Nov 2017 05:45

Long time WoW player and absolutely love this server. Wondering if I can get a little help getting a toon transfer setup. I think I've done everything properly but I'm not sure and I don't know where to check my status. I have a legit lvl 110 toon in legion on Proudmoore armory link attatched. Thank you anyone who might be able to respond and help me out. Great server Great team Great community so far https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... /sinombrus

IronSharona
Former Staff

Re: Need a lil help with toon transfers.

#2 » Post by IronSharona » 02 Nov 2017 15:17

Your application was submit correctly! Unfortunately, it appears your screenshots do not conform to our standards, however, so I have had to reject your request. You must show yourself both logged into Legion on the character selection screen as the first image and yourself logged into the Blizzard website with your character listing dropped down in the second image. Please refer to the sample images here if you are still unclear. Apply again with the proper images at your convenience :)
Welcome to the new decade! Let's hope the Roaring 20's come with just as much jazz, but a bit less prohibition and Great Depression. 8-)

Sinsword

#3 » Post by Sinsword » 02 Nov 2017 17:47

Hello IronSharona and thank you for the response. I wanted to respond here however I also started a new thread in the support screen. I cannot log into legion. I have uninstalled the game completely from my computer and reinstalling would take a ton of time just for one screenshot. Is there any work around we can use please? Again here is my armory link and I am willing to provide any account info to verify it. Thank you either way

IronSharona
Former Staff

#4 » Post by IronSharona » 02 Nov 2017 18:08

You don't need to redownload the full client. Only about 500MB would be required to get the image of the character selection screen. Here's the instructions from one of our admins!
Eronox wrote:
06 Oct 2017 16:19
You can get the application from here:
http://us.battle.net/en/app/

--> Start Download
---> Finish "required files"
-----> Launch game!
Welcome to the new decade! Let's hope the Roaring 20's come with just as much jazz, but a bit less prohibition and Great Depression. 8-)

Sinsword

#5 » Post by Sinsword » 02 Nov 2017 18:24

Thank you im going to try this.

Sinsword

#6 » Post by Sinsword » 02 Nov 2017 18:47

Hey all thank you again for the help. After going through the steps I'm still having trouble pulling up my old wow legion account and just don't think I'm going to be able to make this work they way you guys want it done. If there is any way for me to get a toon upgrade please let me know here or in game. Had that toon since 2006. Again armory link here if anyone can help me. If not I'll just do it the old fashioned way. Thank you again for your help and for this amazing server. I will be donating soon. https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... /sinombrus

Sinsword

#7 » Post by Sinsword » 02 Nov 2017 22:50

Ok I think I have it figured out. Got onto that log in screen. Think I got everything submitted correctly. Wish me luck :-) And thank you for your patience all. Love from Oregon Coast

Sinsword

#8 » Post by Sinsword » 03 Nov 2017 05:41

Redid my Application. Hopefully resubmitting didnt mess anything up. Been Pending for a while but I think I got everything Perfect. Wish me luck all so I can catch up to my Team MURMER!!. Also if any devs see this and can help big thanks to you. Final not Amazing job on an Amazing server. You guys rock.