Error retrieving character list

Edification

Error retrieving character list

#1 » Post by Edification » 21 Oct 2017 02:41

Hello, first off, this is the first time I have had to seek support, so I apologize if I am not doing this properly.

I recently attempted to create a new character - a dwarf warrior named Ragorn - on the Truewow server, when I did, I was returned to the character select screen where I received the error message " Error retrieving character list". I attempted to relog only to encounter the same error message every time. When I went to the 'Account manager' tab on your website, I looked at the character list for my account and saw two entries for Ragorn on the server this would put me above the 10 character limit, with 11 total characters. I figured I could solve this problem by deleting both characters named Ragorn and simply creating a new dwarf, however, I am unable to delete the character in client. I am not sure how to proceed. Please advise.

Thank you for your time.

IronSharona
Former Staff

Re: Error retrieving character list

#2 » Post by IronSharona » 21 Oct 2017 16:14

I can see exactly what you've described as well. I've tried to remove the extra character so you can at least access your character list to continue playing or make adjustments, but if this hasn't resolved your issue, let us know. We can keep making adjustments.
Welcome to the new decade! Let's hope the Roaring 20's come with just as much jazz, but a bit less prohibition and Great Depression. 8-)

Edification

Re: Error retrieving character list

#3 » Post by Edification » 24 Oct 2017 23:09

That worked perfectly! Thank you very much for your time and for your swift response :)