Account closed @_@

senseiD
Donor

Account closed @_@

#1 » Post by senseiD » 07 Sep 2017 21:15

Hello there staff.... Something very strange just happened.... I logged on the game last night or the night before .... haven`t played since then .... I just got on the pc before 10 min and opened WOW .... my account is closed and unavailable for use ...... WTF is going on ??? I`m playing for a long time on the server now ..... Can anyone explain to me why my account have been closed ... my main char is there with tons of items and some not little gold on him ... ??? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

senseiD
Donor

Re: Account closed @_@

#2 » Post by senseiD » 07 Sep 2017 21:16

Now Im` getting a warning in the site as well IP BAN ?!?!?! WTF ?!?!?

Almsivi
Former Staff

#3 » Post by Almsivi » 07 Sep 2017 21:27

Best bet is either you or someone tried to log your game account way too many times without success. I see you managed to get online, and cleared unsuccessful attempt number.
Locking the topic and moving to resolved.
There is nothing more difficult to take in hand, more perilous to conduct, or more uncertain in its success, than to take the lead in the introduction of a new order of things.
~Niccolo Machiavelli

Eronox
MVP

#4 » Post by Eronox » 07 Sep 2017 22:08

There's a known issue that even one failed attempt can ultimately lead to the 5-time incorrect auto IP-ban. Hickups, this is, a clog that hacks into other and calls it 5 even though 1 so to speak

Almsivi's scenario is out of bound, unless this other people tried to login to Any account while being at Your internet

So no need to worry about hacking attempts.

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash