stuck at connected again

Nevermind

Re: stuck at connected again

#16 » Post by Nevermind » 19 Aug 2017 21:11

Lhotsegirl wrote:
19 Aug 2017 10:54
Nevermind wrote:
19 Aug 2017 05:01
Kara raids are taking 4+ hours because we spend half the time recovering from disconnects and trying to replace people who just decided to give up
Woah.. wait a minute....

Kara used to take 4 hours on retail anyway without the restarts....

And with the best Guilds on the Server, I know as an ex hardcore officer for many years on retail...

Nod to the GM's... make Kara harder... make the little piggies squeal.... :D :D :D

You can try to pretend that 5 server crashes in 4 hours is not a problem, but the truth is that it is SUPER frustrating. People spent weeks and weeks leveling professions and running heroics to get BIS, spent hundreds of gold on enchants, spent lots of gold on consumables, learned mechanics - all for 2-3 hours worth of kara on a friday night. Instead, we get 5 wipes on bullshit because the server won't stay up. These aren't regular wipes either - sometimes you can't even log in for 20 minutes when the server goes down. Now we have 14 people saved to our kara ID because people got frustrated after the 4th or 5th disconnect and had to be replaced.

In fact, I think Kara could be tuned up a little bit. I would love to be able to actually do the content. Instead, we're stuck at the login screen for half the raid. So incredibly frustrating. I want to love this server so much but it is getting harder and harder.

Nevermind

#17 » Post by Nevermind » 20 Aug 2017 02:31

Finishing up kara from yesterday - Server crash #1 on nightbane 2:30 server time
Last edited by Nevermind on 20 Aug 2017 02:39, edited 1 time in total.

Nevermind

#18 » Post by Nevermind » 20 Aug 2017 02:38

Server crash #2 on nightbane again, 2:38 server time