transfer denied, should have been approved?

ebbnflowjr

transfer denied, should have been approved?

#1 » Post by ebbnflowjr » 23 Jul 2017 20:19

Sent: 23 Jul 2017 21:51
Recipient: ebbnflowjr
Hello,

we're sorry to inform you that your transfer request was rejected with following reason:

Only one predefined character allowed per player / account or IP.

If you think this is wrong, you may try to re-request the transfer or contact a GM at our IRC channel.

I messaged a GM ingame and they said "Each person is allowed up to 3 Full Character Transfers to TrueWoW or PrimalWoW. (Full character copy)
- Eronox

I had a look on the transfer page and it was true, I found Each person is allowed up to 3 Full Character Transfers to TrueWoW or PrimalWoW. (Full character copy)

https://truewow.org/transfer

So. why has my request been unsuccesfully because i've only made 1 transfer and you're allowed 3

lrctgl
Donor

Re: transfer denied, should have been approved?

#2 » Post by lrctgl » 23 Jul 2017 20:27

well theres a few things wrong here number one is your confusing 1:1 transfers with template transfers you can only get the 1:1 transfers from original vanilla realms
secondly the gm who responded to your request must have not read the updates the template transfers have been increased to 2 per player so this seems slightly off

IronSharona
Former Staff

#3 » Post by IronSharona » 23 Jul 2017 22:25

It was likely a typo when Dymond said one predefined as I am sure all GMs who run transfers are aware of the increased limit to two. That being said, I have reviewed your account and you have indeed received two template transfers (both from retail) already to your IP address. If you want to continue to transfer characters, you must request them from a valid Vanilla or TBC private server, and they must be between levels 30 and 60.
Welcome to the new decade! Let's hope the Roaring 20's come with just as much jazz, but a bit less prohibition and Great Depression. 8-)

Dymond
Senior Game Master

#4 » Post by Dymond » 24 Jul 2017 00:55

It was indeed a typo, 2 is the limit. I think the misunderstanding is from the meaning of "full character transfers"
Full Character transfers (PrimalWow) are characters from Vanilla or TBC servers only and only if the character on the TBC server is level 60 or below and meets the minimum guidelines that we use to consider a character transfer. Template or Predefined transfers are from TBC (above level 60), Wrath servers or any later expansion private servers that meet predetermined character guidelines or of course Retail transfers. ( Limit is 2, meaning you can have transfers on two different accounts, but only one on each or a total of 2 template characters.) Players caught abusing this system can receive an account ban.
"Grief is the price we pay for love."

Ebbnflow

#5 » Post by Ebbnflow » 25 Jul 2017 02:59

Oh ok sorry I thought it was 3, thanks so much for getting back to me. Appreciate the server guys, its really fun. Keep up the good work

ebbnflowjr

#6 » Post by ebbnflowjr » 25 Jul 2017 06:39

my friend wants to transfer a character , human hunter, i created a username and password for him on the forum. will the human hunter be changed to something else?

Dymond
Senior Game Master

#7 » Post by Dymond » 25 Jul 2017 12:19

At character log in, players can choose the race they wish their character to be.
"Grief is the price we pay for love."

Eronox
MVP

#8 » Post by Eronox » 27 Jul 2017 13:32

Author has the transfer request successfully handled after an issued IP-Check.
Also, obviously, the questions answered too!

If you should have further issues, or questions, please do not hesitate to open a new thread in this very section or establish a conversation with us directly at our Support IRC Lobby chat or Discord Support channel. The links are given as respectively;

https://truewow.org/chat
https://discord.gg/kV4s3Zb

Moving to Resolved,
Have a great day! :D

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash