Character Transfer

ThaDrifter

Character Transfer

#1 » Post by ThaDrifter » 18 Jul 2017 06:35

I transferred a character over from retail to PrimalWoW a couple months ago, just messing around waiting for the tbc launch. Needless to say, I never logged on for the launch and completely forgot I had a PrimalWoW character. He's a level 60 Orc Warrior and I was wondering if it's possible to get rid of the character and replace it with another level 60 Predefined Template Character. I can show proof of other 90+ retail characters, if that matters. I'm interested in playing but I honestly don't want to level another Warrior. xD

I wasn't sure where I should post this so I figured here would be best. Let me know if this needs to be moved somewhere else.
“If you're always worried about crushing the ants beneath you... you won't be able to walk.”

Thena
Former Staff

Re: Character Transfer

#2 » Post by Thena » 18 Jul 2017 07:02

We have increased the number of predefined transfers (this includes retail) to 2. So feel free to put in more than one request!

As for your warrior, I can switch out the character but you'll have to resubmit a retail transfer request with screenshots of the new character you would like instead. The requirements for transfers can be found at this link : https://truewow.org/transfer, and a guide for retail transfers can be found at this link : viewtopic.php?f=92&t=34343. Please note that with blizzard's updated website, the screenshots will look a bit different than the ones submitted in the past. Specifically the password screenshot should look similar to this example : https://imgur.com/ZqL1BGW.

Also for clarity, I would recommend that you put THENA after the link to your password screenshot so the staff knows that I'm working on your specific request!

Wish you the best of luck with the requests and welcome to the server!
In an unkind world, we must take it upon ourselves to be kind.
-K-

skyx

#3 » Post by skyx » 18 Jul 2017 07:10

Make sure he hasn't moved any gold or items from the predefined character first.

ThaDrifter

#4 » Post by ThaDrifter » 18 Jul 2017 07:26

skyx wrote:
18 Jul 2017 07:10
Make sure he hasn't moved any gold or items from the predefined character first.
I'd like to hope they'd check for that lmao. No worries though man, I wouldn't try to pull something like that anyway. I'm just looking to switch classes :p Plus if you can have a second transfer, I have no need to swap the warrior out. I wasn't aware they increased it from one to two.
Last edited by ThaDrifter on 18 Jul 2017 07:29, edited 1 time in total.
“If you're always worried about crushing the ants beneath you... you won't be able to walk.”

ThaDrifter

#5 » Post by ThaDrifter » 18 Jul 2017 07:28

Thena wrote:
18 Jul 2017 07:02
We have increased the number of predefined transfers (this includes retail) to 2. So feel free to put in more than one request!

As for your warrior, I can switch out the character but you'll have to resubmit a retail transfer request with screenshots of the new character you would like instead. The requirements for transfers can be found at this link : https://truewow.org/transfer, and a guide for retail transfers can be found at this link : viewtopic.php?f=92&t=34343. Please note that with blizzard's updated website, the screenshots will look a bit different than the ones submitted in the past. Specifically the password screenshot should look similar to this example : https://imgur.com/ZqL1BGW.

Also for clarity, I would recommend that you put THENA after the link to your password screenshot so the staff knows that I'm working on your specific request!

Wish you the best of luck with the requests and welcome to the server!
Oh okay, then I guess I don't need to get rid of my Warrior? I was just looking to switch him out with another class, so if I can just have a second transfer that solves my problem. Although if you guys want to get rid of the gold or whatever on him, go for it.

skyx

#6 » Post by skyx » 18 Jul 2017 07:33

ThaDrifter wrote:
18 Jul 2017 07:26

I'd like to hope they'd check for that lmao. No worries though man, I wouldn't try to pull something like that anyway. I'm just looking to switch classes :p Plus if you can have a second transfer, I have no need to swap the warrior out. I wasn't aware they increased it from one to two.
I am a snitch and what o_O hehe xD

Eronox
MVP

#7 » Post by Eronox » 18 Jul 2017 16:29

We only redo a transfer if requested within 48hours and gold not spent. However, Thena's suggestion to fill the limit with a second request is your solution!

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash

ThaDrifter

#8 » Post by ThaDrifter » 18 Jul 2017 23:58

Eronox wrote:
18 Jul 2017 16:29
We only redo a transfer if requested within 48hours and gold not spent. However, Thena's suggestion to fill the limit with a second request is your solution!
I see, I wasn't aware of that. I got my second transfer within an hour or so last night so everything is settled. Thanks :D Props to Thena for the quick reply as well.

Eronox
MVP

#9 » Post by Eronox » 20 Jul 2017 18:05

Anytime, glad to hear!

If you should have further issues, or questions, please do not hesitate to open a new thread in this very section or establish a conversation with us directly at our Support IRC Lobby chat or Discord Support channel. The links are given as respectively;

https://truewow.org/chat
https://discord.gg/kV4s3Zb

Moving to Resolved,
Have a great day! :D

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash