PrimalWoW transfer questions.

Sykomyke

PrimalWoW transfer questions.

#1 » Post by Sykomyke » 06 Jul 2017 02:31

Heya!

I'm from Hellfire and had a friend say he and his guild were transferring here to the Progression PrimalWoW server.

I'm currently a 70 on Hellfire, and was wondering if you were accepting transfers from 70's on other servers (2.4.3). I just couldn't find information detailing that, and wasn't sure if it had been updated.

Secondly, I was confused about the transfer process from private server (hellfire) to private server (PrimalWoW). I read the "request a transfer" subsection of the website but I'll admit got a little confused to the process that is required. If anyone has any advice, or maybe I'm just being a bit slow I'd appreciate any answers! Many thanks in advance!

P.S. Almost forgot, if we want to do multiple transfers (say a level 70 and a level 30 alt, do we have to do those separately, or can they be combined into a single request?)

Dymond
Senior Game Master

Re: PrimalWoW transfer questions.

#2 » Post by Dymond » 06 Jul 2017 02:43

Hi,
At this time we are not accepting full character transfers above the level 60, therefore you would receive a template level 60 character. It is possible that your level 30 character will be full character transfer including items from bags/bank and professions.
Each character must be on a separate transfer request. If you have any more questions, feel free to send me a PM.
"Grief is the price we pay for love."

Sykomyke

#3 » Post by Sykomyke » 06 Jul 2017 22:50

Hey Dymond,

I sent you a PM. If you haven't gotten it let me know.

Thanks!

Dymond
Senior Game Master

#4 » Post by Dymond » 07 Jul 2017 00:23

We can not accept full level 70 characters until we have released all content including Black Temple.
"Grief is the price we pay for love."

Eronox
MVP

#5 » Post by Eronox » 20 Jul 2017 18:08

Author has the issued questions answered too and no additional reply has been noticed.

If you should have further issues, or questions, please do not hesitate to open a new thread in this very section or establish a conversation with us directly at our Support IRC Lobby chat or Discord Support channel. The links are given as respectively;

https://truewow.org/chat
https://discord.gg/kV4s3Zb

Moving to Resolved,
Have a great day! :D

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash