Retail Transfer: Issues w/ Armory

Psyentific

Retail Transfer: Issues w/ Armory

#1 » Post by Psyentific » 15 Jun 2017 10:12

I'm trying to transfer a Warrior from retail, currently level 100 named Spatha on Wyrmrest Accord.

I'm running into a problem with the Blizzard Armory/Character list on the website.

This is the same character. I did play a Warrior named Cariburn, at Level 90, around WoD release and first few weeks. This is my warrior, but what's shown is not up to date with what is in-game. This doesn't reflect my namechange (to Spatha), nor appearance change (to a fetching and refined blonde), nor the wod heroic blues I'm currently sporting.

Edit: I also note that the armory shows Cariburn on Sargeras, when I transferred her off Sargeras around mid-november 2015

The problem is that I've got no way to prove that Cariburn and Spatha are the same characters due to a name and appearance change, which will probably invalidate a transfer request. I can't provide both character screen and armory screenshots, due to what I'm guessing is an out of date armory. The most I can do is say that these are both mine, and that I can log in to Spatha, but I cannot provide an armory screenshot for Spatha.

What can I do here? Please advise.
Smug anime girls are the highest form of rhetoric

Dymond
Senior Game Master

Re: Retail Transfer: Issues w/ Armory

#2 » Post by Dymond » 15 Jun 2017 23:08

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... ord/spatha

The character is there with the correct name but we must see that this character is on your Battle.net account. Also need a listing of your characters there also.
"Grief is the price we pay for love."

Psyentific

Re: Retail Transfer: Issues w/ Armory

#3 » Post by Psyentific » 15 Jun 2017 23:31

Hunh, that's funny. Everything looks to be in order now.

Transfer created. Let me know if there's any issues, but I don't think there should be.
Smug anime girls are the highest form of rhetoric