Help with character transfer

Maphax

Help with character transfer

#1 » Post by Maphax » 23 May 2017 06:53

Hello again, I recently got my account transfer confirmed, and I was wondering if there was any way to change class/race/faction?

As it is right now the account is a drenai shaman, and using the "change race" tab I can only change apperance.

Is it possible to make the character an undead warlock? Or at atleast change the faction so I can play with my friend?
I haven't logged in to the account yet, so everything is exactly as it was when the transfer happened (less than 24 hours ago).
Thank you in advance.

Eronox
MVP

Re: Help with character transfer

#2 » Post by Eronox » 23 May 2017 08:33

Maphax,

the first login prompts you with a optional character customization and race-change but mandatory name change. For faction change you should have asked for it in the actual request, in the ending of either password or username field, but no worries I got your back. I've flagged your character for a faction change, login whenever and you shall see it!

welcome. :)

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash

Kniteknite

#3 » Post by Kniteknite » 23 May 2017 08:52

Wow cheers! almost as fast as Fastor ~ ;) Welcome ~
Last edited by Kniteknite on 23 May 2017 09:17, edited 2 times in total.
" French fries are like steaks, where the potato is the cow and gets cut up, like meat does, only on a smaller scale. "

Maphax

#4 » Post by Maphax » 23 May 2017 08:58

Thank you very much my good sir.
I assume changing the class would be impossible then?

Eronox
MVP

#5 » Post by Eronox » 23 May 2017 09:02

Maphax wrote:
23 May 2017 08:58
Thank you very much my good sir.
I assume changing the class would be impossible then?

Maphax,

Class can never be changed, true.
If you regretted your transfer and desire to transfer another Eligible character with another class then let us know! (Request must be within 48hours from approval timestamp and Character unused to a certain degree)

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.

- J.R Cash

Maphax

#6 » Post by Maphax » 23 May 2017 09:08

Nah it's alright, the character I transfered is fine, I just wanted to try out something I didn't have on retail, but no worries, everything seems to be working now.

Only thing left is if you would be able to give me a link to the discord that isn't expired haha ;)

Eronox
MVP

#7 » Post by Eronox » 23 May 2017 09:11

Maphax wrote:
23 May 2017 09:08
Nah it's alright, the character I transfered is fine, I just wanted to try out something I didn't have on retail, but no worries, everything seems to be working now.

Only thing left is if you would be able to give me a link to the discord that isn't expired haha ;)

Maphax,

I am glad! :D
The Discord link is always visible at our index page, right side bar. Here it is nevertheless:

https://discordapp.com/invite/KJmPwg?ut ... um=Connect

Update: Author has successfully joined the Discord server of ours and got all the questions asked here answered.
If you should have further issues, or questions, please do not hesitate to open a new thread in this very section or establish a conversation with us directly at our Support IRC Lobby chat or Discord Support channel.

Moving to Resolved!

- J.R Cash