Character transfer

Maphax

Character transfer

#1 » Post by Maphax » 22 May 2017 17:26

Hello there, I submitted a character transfer, and I would like to make it a "Predefined Template Character Transfer" how would I go about doing this? I never got any option to specefy this in the transfer application.

The character is level 110 from retail

Eronox
MVP

Re: Character transfer

#2 » Post by Eronox » 22 May 2017 17:36

Hello!

All characters from Retail is being handled as a pre-defined. Let me explain:

A server that has a expansion Vanilla or The Burning Crusade. and is blizzlike with no free-giving levels and XP etc, is considered as 1:1. This is basically, Your WHOLE character which is being recreated at our server. Any server that does not follow this is seen as a pre-defined character, where we Make a Character FOR you instead! - Like, in your case, Retail.

1:1 (Full Character Transfer) - We move you whole character to our server!
Pre-Defined (Templated) - We create a character for you!

So, simply resubmit following the criterias and be sure to have a level 1 character at the account here, and you shall have your templated character. :)

Eronox
MVP

Re: Character transfer

#3 » Post by Eronox » 22 May 2017 22:47

Author has the transfer request sent in and even approved, yay!

If you should have further issues, or questions, please do not hesitate to open a new thread in this very section or establish a conversation with us directly at our Support IRC Lobby chat or Discord Support channel. The links are given as respectively;

https://truewow.org/chat
https://discord.gg/kV4s3Zb

Moving to Resolved,
Enyoy your stay!

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash