Closed account?

keylock12

Closed account?

#1 » Post by keylock12 » 05 Apr 2017 15:46

Hi, I'm a returning player which was looking to enjoy some of the Primal wow leveling to get ready for the TBC launch when it happens. It seems as though my accounts are closed?
I've no clue how (Unless a VPN would cause this?)
Any help regarding the issue would be appreciated

Eronox
MVP

Re: Closed account?

#2 » Post by Eronox » 05 Apr 2017 17:05

Hello!

None of your accounts are issued with a ban, are you indeed using the correct realmlist and the WoTLK client (3.3.5a)? Also please remember to login with your account name, not Email. If you still should have issues after checking the points mentioned, please let us know through here!

Additionally, writing the error message in question would be deeply appreciated.

Regards.

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash

Deim

#3 » Post by Deim » 05 Apr 2017 17:37

if you quit before forums and realmlist merge, remember that your account name might be ".youraccountname" the dot "." was added if account name already existed on truewow.
TrueWoW - Retired
PrimalWoW - Retired
Rest in pepperoni Crimson
RIP in pepperoni Aftershock
Spokesman of Aftershock in case of any questions/complaints hit me up in game or via PM.

Disclaimer: What I write on behalf guild doesn't always corelate with my own beliefs.

Roel
Founder

#4 » Post by Roel » 05 Apr 2017 17:43

Failed logins on the account indicate that only the wrong password is being used. This can be reset in the account manager.

keylock12

#5 » Post by keylock12 » 05 Apr 2017 18:08

Hiya, I am indeed using the 3.3.5a Client. My realmlist is set to set realmlist login.truewow.org. The error message im getting is that my account has been closed and is no longer for use. All the passwords which i use are taking me to the same error page as i have just changed the password to a new one and i am still getting it throughout 3 accounts. Even one i literally just made to test it is working fine but my main account with the paladin is not.

EDIT: Literally changed my password a third time to get it working... I know i wasn't putting them in wrong... Fixed i guess?

Eronox
MVP

#6 » Post by Eronox » 05 Apr 2017 18:16

Keylock12,

Roel found the reason for your lockout as you've entered the wrong password more than a few times, which gives a temponare 15min ban. I suggest you to head over to the account manager, https://truewow.org/account-manager , and reset your game-account password at the bottom right. Please remember, forum credentials is not the same as the login ones! (if not made likewise, that is.)

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.

- J.R Cash

Eronox
MVP

#7 » Post by Eronox » 05 Apr 2017 18:16

keylock12 wrote:
05 Apr 2017 18:08
EDIT: Literally changed my password a third time to get it working... I know i wasn't putting them in wrong... Fixed i guess?

Yay! Author has successfully logged in to the game account once again. Welcome back!
Moving to Resolved.

- J.R Cash