problem

loveable3

problem

#1 » Post by loveable3 » 23 Feb 2017 12:01

first of all thx for ban my acc cuz reporting a Sociopath and complexed and abuser guy

[hide]You have been banned from this board until 01 Mar 2017 21:37.
Please contact the Board Administrator for more information.
Reason given for ban: Negativity/Spreading of false claim/inciting drama/nonsense
A ban has been issued on your username.[/hide]

after u disabled wg , its only for hordes , there is no shop for alliance , also gate is closed and we cant enter
Last edited by loveable3 on 23 Feb 2017 12:16, edited 1 time in total.

milanlord

Re: problem

#2 » Post by milanlord » 23 Feb 2017 12:06

Yes, alliance can't enter without help from horde. I did voa10 last night and we couldn't get in. Luckily we had horde in raid, so they used portal to get in and summon alliance players, otherwise we would not be able to enter.
Retired - Sadly I can't agree with cf bg's being a good choice for the server. The only thing we got with this feature is less bg's nowadays and less people online and I can't participate in this big mistake.

Gnurg

#3 » Post by Gnurg » 23 Feb 2017 12:10

• Remove gate
  • Spawn both quartermaster
That's all?
HAI
CAN HAZ STDIO?
VISIBLE "HAI WORLD, IZ GNURF!"
KTHXBYE

KohiiKaiju

#4 » Post by KohiiKaiju » 23 Feb 2017 12:11

There is no ban on your account, from what I see.

Edit - So I see. A forum ban on your other forum account. It was decided a while back that unconstructive naysaying of the server would be moderated. In the future, I would recommend that you focus on solutions rather than just calling Roel a jerk.

Wilcox

#5 » Post by Wilcox » 23 Feb 2017 12:53

milanlord wrote:Yes, alliance can't enter without help from horde. I did voa10 last night and we couldn't get in. Luckily we had horde in raid, so they used portal to get in and summon alliance players, otherwise we would not be able to enter.
wilcox to save the day eh

loveable3

#6 » Post by loveable3 » 23 Feb 2017 13:24

KohiiKaiju wrote:There is no ban on your account, from what I see.

Edit - So I see. A forum ban on your other forum account. It was decided a while back that unconstructive naysaying of the server would be moderated. In the future, I would recommend that you focus on solutions rather than just calling Roel a jerk.
i never called roel a jerk , i didnt tell him anything bad , my target was someone else
+ i said truth , we giving a fast punish like it , but 24/7 abuser never punished (just once for few days)

btw i made this threat to say add wg shops for alliance and open gate

Nyeriah

#7 » Post by Nyeriah » 23 Feb 2017 14:52

Whenever things don't go your way you go and open a thread attempting to incite drama, saying the staff is biased among other things. With time we've moved to a more energetic approach to those who keep lurking around and attempting to put on a show every so often by spreading negativity within our community.

Player reports should be... player reports. But you can never just stick to that.

Locking this.