shop service not working

arash_brznd

shop service not working

#1 » Post by arash_brznd » 09 Feb 2017 07:24

Hi

I purchased a rename service this morning for my primary and current account. Yet after I logged in it wasn't working and my character wasn't flagged for a rename.
Psychomancer
One thing I love about this game is how some people respect you on one character, and talk trash to you on another, without knowing both characters are you!

Nyeriah

Re: shop service not working

#2 » Post by Nyeriah » 09 Feb 2017 18:42

Hello. I have just checked and that character is flagged for a rename. Have you tried to login? Renames are only prompted once the character tries to login, nothing at your character selection screen will notify you of it otherwise. Regards

arash_brznd

Re: shop service not working

#3 » Post by arash_brznd » 09 Feb 2017 19:02

Nyeriah wrote:Hello. I have just checked and that character is flagged for a rename. Have you tried to login? Renames are only prompted once the character tries to login, nothing at your character selection screen will notify you of it otherwise. Regards
Totally right.
I thought there should be some icon on the side of the character's name like when you try to change faction.
Sorry for the post.
Psychomancer
One thing I love about this game is how some people respect you on one character, and talk trash to you on another, without knowing both characters are you!