Character transfer

McGstix

Character transfer

#1 » Post by McGstix » 28 Jan 2017 21:42

I recently did a character transfer from retail to True wow and the transfer went through, however it went through incorrectly. I opened an in-game ticket and the response was to open a topic here. as far as the problem goes, I requested a transfer for my warrior from retail (level 100) to the true wow server. the characters name is Daedrix and he is on argent dawn but the character that is now on my list is a level 60 with the level 60 pvp gear. I imagine the problem occurred because of the fact that I have the transmogs for the level 60 pvp gear (the stuff you can only transmog if you have reached specific ratings in arena or RBG's). I was hoping the character could be brought up to 80 and given proper gear and the gold I had, if I read that correctly I'm not sure.

Eronox
MVP

Re: Character transfer

#2 » Post by Eronox » 28 Jan 2017 21:43

Either it's a mistake as you claim, or you accidently select PrimalWoW as the transfer target. (Max lvl 60)

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash

McGstix

#3 » Post by McGstix » 28 Jan 2017 21:45

the character was put on the true wow server as i requested so i don't think that's it

Nymunne
Former Staff

#4 » Post by Nymunne » 28 Jan 2017 22:46

Eronox wrote:Either it's a mistake as you claim, or you accidently select PrimalWoW as the transfer target. (Max lvl 60)
It's not the players mistake this time actually.
McGstix wrote:I recently did a character transfer from retail to True wow and the transfer went through, however it went through incorrectly. I opened an in-game ticket and the response was to open a topic here. as far as the problem goes, I requested a transfer for my warrior from retail (level 100) to the true wow server. the characters name is Daedrix and he is on argent dawn but the character that is now on my list is a level 60 with the level 60 pvp gear. I imagine the problem occurred because of the fact that I have the transmogs for the level 60 pvp gear (the stuff you can only transmog if you have reached specific ratings in arena or RBG's). I was hoping the character could be brought up to 80 and given proper gear and the gold I had, if I read that correctly I'm not sure.
I was the one who sent you to the General Support because this can only be fixed by a server Admin. Your transfer needs to be deleted completely from the system so we can give you the proper one. For now you could request a new transfer but it might be better to wait until at least Roel or another Admin replies to this topic.
Roel wrote:...
Flooded wrote:...

McGstix

#5 » Post by McGstix » 28 Jan 2017 23:31

okay cool. will one of them let me know when to do what I need to do?

Eronox
MVP

#6 » Post by Eronox » 28 Jan 2017 23:53

McGstix wrote:okay cool. will one of them let me know when to do what I need to do?
They'll handle it and throw you a Private message once it's been dealt with :)

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash

McGstix

#7 » Post by McGstix » 28 Jan 2017 23:54

Okay sweet thanks a bunch!

Roel
Founder

#8 » Post by Roel » 29 Jan 2017 02:45

I have deleted the character and reverted the transfer but a new transfer request will need to be created in order to receive the level 80.

Nymunne
Former Staff

#9 » Post by Nymunne » 29 Jan 2017 12:43

Eronox wrote:
McGstix wrote:okay cool. will one of them let me know when to do what I need to do?
They'll handle it and throw you a Private message once it's been dealt with :)
Again not completely true. We rarely send out personal messages to players and this really depends on the topic and issue. In his case if he didn't continue the conversation with the GM who did the transfer in the first place then there is no PM talk about this.
Since Roel replied and solved this you will get the new transfer as soon as you put it up again in the transfer system so looking forward to your new transfer request.

McGstix

#10 » Post by McGstix » 30 Jan 2017 02:25

Alrighty, the request is in. Thank you guys for your swift assistance!!!

Dymond
Senior Game Master

#11 » Post by Dymond » 30 Jan 2017 14:00

Resolved, we apologize for the inconvenience.
"Grief is the price we pay for love."