character lost

Fir3fox
Donor

character lost

#1 » Post by Fir3fox » 29 Nov 2016 14:36

Hello Staff!

short story i am a member who plays wow here since 2012 and since the first week of the PrimalWoW i created 2 new Characters on the PrimalWoW realm. And i want to get back into some WoW action, BUT i saw that i had to create a new Character wich i did named "Silimar"

When i was logged into my new Character i saw a addon saying that i have expired mail on 2 other characters on the PrimalWoW realm. and these chars names are "Immortalone" and "Shyft" So my question is if they can be set back to my main account cause i really want to play with those chars(names) Afterall i created them myself.

They are in the Armory here;

Immortalone
http://www.truewow.org/armory/character ... ne&realm=p

Shyft
http://www.truewow.org/armory/character ... ft&realm=p

KohiiKaiju

Re: character lost

#2 » Post by KohiiKaiju » 29 Nov 2016 15:26

When True- and Primal-WoW merged servers, any redundant game account names had a period added to the start from Primal WoW.

Add a period to the start of the account you're trying to log in to (example: ".gameaccountname") and you should be able to log in.

Fir3fox
Donor

#3 » Post by Fir3fox » 29 Nov 2016 17:47

I remember making a new account on Primalwow.org and that accountname was the exact same as what i am using here.

But when i try to login the game with ".Fir3fox" "password" it fails to login. Do i need to do something with my realmlist? or website account?

EDIT:

now i got a ban for to many failed logins lol

Nymunne
Former Staff

#4 » Post by Nymunne » 29 Nov 2016 21:56

Fir3fox wrote:I remember making a new account on Primalwow.org and that accountname was the exact same as what i am using here.

But when i try to login the game with ".Fir3fox" "password" it fails to login. Do i need to do something with my realmlist? or website account?

EDIT:

You will need to link it again to your forum account and then you can restore/change the password.

Jiranthos
Admin

#5 » Post by Jiranthos » 15 Jan 2017 15:31

Fir3fox wrote:I remember making a new account on Primalwow.org and that accountname was the exact same as what i am using here.

EDIT:

Try to recover the password for your account with the dot infront of it using email.
Here: http://www.truewow.org/account-manager (bottom of the page, right side)

If you are still interested in getting help retrieving this account, drop me a private message.

This thread will now be treated as resolved and locked. If user will message me, I will assist, if not, then not.

Everybody knows that the best way to describe the ocean to a blind man is to push him in