Alliance chat, Part 3

Mariane

Alliance chat, Part 3

#1 » Post by Mariane » 25 May 2011 17:57

Not as bad as the second, but after an hour of three trolls running wild on the chat (and oddly no mod reading my ticket going 'hey guess what! alliance chat is going a little crazy again, should be standard fair) I told them all to just shut up, seeing as they know as well as I do that no mod was coming, and heck maybe mood was there and just afk like last time, anyway after telling them to shut up they finally lost all pretense and told me i'm an ugly whore.
http://i52.tinypic.com/why98w.jpg

Intervention
Former Staff

Re: Alliance chat, Part 3

#2 » Post by Intervention » 26 May 2011 04:36

Yet again i'm ofline when these things happen. When i'm online alliance chat is sweet and dandy.

Wraylar and Smucko banned 24 hours.
Chicken, Fried Chicken
Send me mail in-game or a PM if you need to contact me!

Sephiroth2008

#3 » Post by Sephiroth2008 » 26 May 2011 19:55

I think that's much worse than the second one, this time it's directly insulting players. Why must Alliance Chat behave like this.

Alexxander
Donor

#4 » Post by Alexxander » 26 May 2011 21:46

Wow. There are some people that sicken me. How the hell can they stand to be that inappropriate about someone that they don't know at all? Simply disrespectful.. immature little brats.
(80)Hawklawk - Undead Warlock
(80)Kahlieka - Draenei Death Knight
(80)Hawkwarr - Undead Warrior

Intervention
Former Staff

#5 » Post by Intervention » 27 May 2011 04:20

Well, i caught it in action last night for the first time. It's the first time i've ever had to mute 3 people within 10 minutes of each other. The thing is though, Mariane was somewhat provocative in attempting to get them in trouble. I spoke to Mariane about this and she understands that she shouldn't get them in trouble like that. This pretty much goes for everyone. If you try and continue an argument and fuel the fire and then screen it and cry for help, you will both get in trouble. Don't provoke something, just let it flow and then screen it when they cross the line themselves.
Chicken, Fried Chicken

Powdered

#6 » Post by Powdered » 27 May 2011 06:35

Intervention wrote:Well, i caught it in action last night for the first time. It's the first time i've ever had to mute 3 people within 10 minutes of each other. The thing is though, Mariane was somewhat provocative in attempting to get them in trouble. I spoke to Mariane about this and she understands that she shouldn't get them in trouble like that. This pretty much goes for everyone. If you try and continue an argument and fuel the fire and then screen it and cry for help, you will both get in trouble. Don't provoke something, just let it flow and then screen it when they cross the line themselves.

isn't that what tactasian does all the time in ally /world?
Ask before you steal signature's (AXXO)

Intervention
Former Staff

#7 » Post by Intervention » 27 May 2011 07:22

Not that i know of, but we will see.
Chicken, Fried Chicken

Substance

#8 » Post by Substance » 27 May 2011 13:54

Mariane wrote:Not as bad as the second, but after an hour of three trolls running wild on the chat (and oddly no mod reading my ticket going 'hey guess what! alliance chat is going a little crazy again, should be standard fair) I told them all to just shut up, seeing as they know as well as I do that no mod was coming, and heck maybe mood was there and just afk like last time, anyway after telling them to shut up they finally lost all pretense and told me i'm an ugly whore.
http://i52.tinypic.com/why98w.jpg

That guy owned you in a chat way rofl with the megawave cloth stuff :)

Mariane

#9 » Post by Mariane » 27 May 2011 20:33

Yeah, and who got the one day ban? Oh wait him, think he won the battle but I won the war.