Judgement of light not coming off cooldown

SafetySkull

Judgement of light not coming off cooldown

#1 » Post by SafetySkull » 18 Oct 2016 17:04

I logged off from my lvl 5 paladin and when I logged back on, my judgement of light icon was greyed out. Attempting to use it results in a "you can't do that yet" message. Closing the program and opening it again didn't work. Removing the icon from my hotbar and readding it again didn't work either.
Please help

Hansrutger
Former Staff

Re: Judgement of light not coming off cooldown

#2 » Post by Hansrutger » 18 Oct 2016 17:24

Did you have your seal on? :P
Retired

I'd say that trying is the best one can do in order to higher themselves from the people crying and only complaining. Whilst you try, it doesn't mean it is always going to be the most successful result but I'd like to think that it is still a better choice than standing idle.

TrueWoW main: Palamaster

SafetySkull

#3 » Post by SafetySkull » 18 Oct 2016 17:35

Aww FUUUUUUUUCK. I'm bad at video games

Hansrutger
Former Staff

#4 » Post by Hansrutger » 18 Oct 2016 17:37

Glad you figured it out, enjoy your gameplay. And remember, don't stand in fire - only then you will become better than 50% of the server's players.
Retired

I'd say that trying is the best one can do in order to higher themselves from the people crying and only complaining. Whilst you try, it doesn't mean it is always going to be the most successful result but I'd like to think that it is still a better choice than standing idle.

TrueWoW main: Palamaster

Nymunne
Former Staff

#5 » Post by Nymunne » 18 Oct 2016 18:15

Hansrutger wrote:Glad you figured it out, enjoy your gameplay. And remember, don't stand in fire - only then you will become better than 50% of the server's players.
This reminds me of players dying in Marrow flames and RS heroic meteor strike. :lol:

Glad this was answered and resolved. :)

Locking and moving.