"Raping people" not allowed?

User avatar
Aezshara
Donor
Posts: 132
Joined: 12 Nov 2010 11:46

Re: "Raping people" not allowed?

#16 » Post by Aezshara » 25 May 2011 17:20

Do you guys even slightly realise that Visoma is Asimov? -.-

This guy got ip banned for threatning mdoerators and threatning to kill them etc..... C'mon are you all really that blind or am i the only one seeing this ? <.< (and no not just the name resembles him. His whole attitude gives me clear signs that he's him.)

User avatar
OkweL

Re: "Raping people" not allowed?

#17 » Post by OkweL » 25 May 2011 17:31

narcissa wrote:This is the wrong thread to post something like this Debi, it was actually one of the few times that I totally agree on the mute, I would go for ban 1 day or 2 actually, as I think that "rape" shouldn't be used even on gaming things, not to mention the trolling of this guy. You make a fuss about not saying things that could offend someone, and you really don't how severe is talking about raping.
Read my post again, I didn't said that he didn't deserved mute.

User avatar
Kraith
Former Staff
Posts: 904
Joined: 11 Sep 2010 03:41
Location: United States

Re: "Raping people" not allowed?

#18 » Post by Kraith » 25 May 2011 17:58

Aezshara wrote:Do you guys even slightly realise that Visoma is Asimov? -.-

This guy got ip banned for threatning mdoerators and threatning to kill them etc..... C'mon are you all really that blind or am i the only one seeing this ? <.< (and no not just the name resembles him. His whole attitude gives me clear signs that he's him.)
Yeah. Combine the personality with the fact that the word "visoma" is an anagram of "asimov"...
Kraith - RIP Maelstrom - 80 Troll Huntard
Retired GM, Inactive from game/forum

User avatar
Mariane
Banned
Posts: 192
Joined: 22 Apr 2011 19:29

Re: "Raping people" not allowed?

#19 » Post by Mariane » 25 May 2011 18:00

Not even that, he just switched 2 letters :P
Image
Your move Warpath.

User avatar
narcissa
Donor
Posts: 2796
Joined: 04 Mar 2011 00:47

Re: "Raping people" not allowed?

#20 » Post by narcissa » 25 May 2011 18:45

Read my post again, I didn't said that he didn't deserved mute.
Then I didn't express myself right. I didn't say you said he didn't deserve a mute, you actually didn't say anything about the mute. You went down on criticising mods' or gms' actions, and to be fair, even if I almost never agree with you Debi, what you say it's actually fair and right. But saying anything like this in this specific post actually seems like it was connected with this mute, which it shouldn't, as in my opinion joking with "raping" is disgusting and people don't realise how some people can get bad feelings from this and ruin their game. Violence, and on the specific sexual violence, can make people feel awful, way more than offending directly someone, cursing or saying there's no god.

Mariane, I'm thinking that you too just changed two letters on your name, but that's none of my business, so it shouldn't be yours too whoever that guy is.
Hang in there, baby.

User avatar
Stray
Posts: 157
Joined: 08 Sep 2010 07:42

Re: "Raping people" not allowed?

#21 » Post by Stray » 25 May 2011 21:11

I agree, it should be a mutable reason, it's a violent crime after all. It often causes sever phycological damage to victim. So if somebody dealed with it, you just dig in the wound that way in whatever context you are saying it, think before you type. ;)

User avatar
visoma
Posts: 15
Joined: 23 May 2011 00:26

Re: "Raping people" not allowed?

#22 » Post by visoma » 25 May 2011 21:50

But I already said, sentece "I will rape you" sounds funny to me in english so I just say it like that... I really didn't mean that I will rape someone, is a joke... like when you call someone "his bit**" :/

User avatar
Vaati
Banned
Posts: 666
Joined: 01 Oct 2010 22:35
Location: United States
Contact:

Re: "Raping people" not allowed?

#23 » Post by Vaati » 25 May 2011 22:15

I didn't say it was okay to say at all. In fact, I said it was a bad idea and should NOT be done. If you think that I said you were allowed to say that, you're greatly mistaken. Do not accuse me of saying you were allowed to say that, because that's not really what I said.

As for the mute, you've been warned about saying that on several occasions by other mods. Since you said it again even after being warned previously, you deserved the mute.

Also, whether it's a joke or not, doesn't matter. You also talked about the Gestapo in my guild "as a joke" and you were quickly kicked by Felnight. Jokes like that, are unacceptable. You should know that by now Asimov...

Unlike the other mods/GMs, I'm not mean or biased toward you. This does not mean that you can go ahead and break the rules or say something you shouldn't say. I have muted members of my guild in the past for breaking chat rules on global channels. Fortunately, most of my guild knows better than to break server rules, especially with all the mods in it. Being a friend of mine or acquainted with me does not make you an exception to the rules. In reality, warnings shouldn't be given to you anymore because you have been in this server long enough to understand them.

P.S. In a topic made by him, he clearly admitted to being Asimov. That's not even a debate or a question at this point. Roel must be aware of that and I doubt anybody would forget Asimov. And he was never IP banned because of his brother, Boman. Instead, Roel said to ban every account he makes. I'll find that post if need be. But since he's still not banned, maybe Roel gave him another chance for one reason or another.

I think it's clear that the mute was justified so this topic should just be closed. That's all I have to say on this matter.
Biscuit - Level 80 Arms/Fury Warrior (Horde)
Bisquick - Level 80 Feral Druid (Formerly Narcissa's) (Horde)
Bisquit - Level 80 Elemental/Resto Shaman (Horde)
Biscadin - Level 80 Retribution/Holy Paladin (Horde)
Bisclock - Level 80 Affliction Warlock (Ally)
Bisc - Level 80 Shadow Priest (Ally)
Biscation - Level 80 Retribution/Holy Paladin (Ally)
Formerly known as Patregis - Undead Rogue
Image
Image
Roel wrote:What's wrong with your brains?

User avatar
Kraith
Former Staff
Posts: 904
Joined: 11 Sep 2010 03:41
Location: United States

Re: "Raping people" not allowed?

#24 » Post by Kraith » 25 May 2011 23:34

http://www.truewow.org/forum/viewtopic. ... 462#p16462
Roel wrote:GMs please ban every single account he makes.
I've thought more about this. If I knew you are on the server again, but not causing trouble, I wouldn't have much of a problem. That being said, because it's pretty obvious you are asimov, I'm applying strict scrutiny to you.

First is you admitting cheating people in-game. Not exactly against the rules, but it's sad. =P Back-to-back posts:
@loco I didn't tell you a thing about giving you gold
I just said "you will get 200g" =)
well... If it's not against rules then why not help me? It's their stupidity, naivety and fault to even trust me in first place. It's just not going to happen that someone gives you so much golds just to get charter signed... It's actually so rare it almost never happens.

p.s. sorry for double posting (before), its just that its really weird... In one moment I give so much money for the guild
You lie so constantly you can't even keep your story straight in 1-3 posts...

Second, this thread, where every post you have made is truthfully disturbing. Third, other screenshots of you on world chats and conversations with staff.

I'd like to give you a second chance; again, if I knew you were here but not causing problems, I WOULD leave you be. When your history (as well as standing ban order) are combined with the actions you have taken so far, I see you as negative to this server.

Permabanned.
Kraith - RIP Maelstrom - 80 Troll Huntard
Retired GM, Inactive from game/forum

User avatar
Kraith
Former Staff
Posts: 904
Joined: 11 Sep 2010 03:41
Location: United States

Re: "Raping people" not allowed?

#25 » Post by Kraith » 26 May 2011 00:45

@Asimov Regardless how many more times you post, and how many more accounts you make, I'm deleting them all. So just stop. =P Regardless what you think of me, whether I'm a hypocrite or stupid, read my post above and that's the end of the discussion.
Kraith - RIP Maelstrom - 80 Troll Huntard
Retired GM, Inactive from game/forum

User avatar
Prite
Posts: 350
Joined: 28 Aug 2010 01:34
Location: Portugal

Re: "Raping people" not allowed?

#26 » Post by Prite » 26 May 2011 01:03

u're harming ur brother in doing this, u realize that don't you? I don't need to say much other than that, having the "chance" to harm ppl and harming them is not "greatness" having the chance to harm them and Not harming them, that's "greatness" I wrote "greatness" cause I can't think of another word atm, call it what you want mate, it's like Black & White, being a bad god is easy as hell, being a kind and good time is hard work... dunno why people choose the first path... Hope you can understand my words mate..
"All Warfare is based on Deception."
"Dura Praxis, Sed Praxis"
"Engenhus Facultis"

User avatar
Kraith
Former Staff
Posts: 904
Joined: 11 Sep 2010 03:41
Location: United States

Re: "Raping people" not allowed?

#27 » Post by Kraith » 26 May 2011 01:06

Oh and if you're waiting for me to explode and threaten you or something for the insults/threats against me or my family (who you don't and never will know), you'll be waiting forever. You're lucky as well you don't live in the U.S., where your language would actually be a crime. =P

@Asimov I already talked to boman. I will not talk to you any more.
Kraith - RIP Maelstrom - 80 Troll Huntard
Retired GM, Inactive from game/forum

User avatar
Axxo
Posts: 91
Joined: 15 Feb 2011 02:08
Location: USA

Re: "Raping people" not allowed?

#28 » Post by Axxo » 26 May 2011 03:08

People like you don't deserve to play here. Raping is just plain out disgusting.
"Raping people" not allowed?
That is just plain out horrible, Raping is never acceptable nor will it ever be. That is one messed up belief you got there sir.

User avatar
Felnight
Posts: 304
Joined: 06 Feb 2011 17:58

Re: "Raping people" not allowed?

#29 » Post by Felnight » 26 May 2011 03:22

First off, I know this issue has been resolved. And I have respect for you , OkweL, As a former GM. I know you put in countless hours on this server, even before I was around. I do however have a few things I would like to say.
Felnight wrote:
Visoma, is a repeat offender. Numerous warnings for many things. He knows the rules. He just refuses to follow them, and complains 'Abuse' When he is caught and punished.


This is judgement made by you while you shouldn't ever do such judgements. Your job is to keep chat clean and peaceful, regardless how often someone is abusing it. If you meet someone who constantly break chat rules, PASS issue to GMs. It has been said zillion times. You are not the one to judge players activity on chats.
My report on what this character has done, was infact me passing the information on. It was done in this forum post because, the justification of my mute was questioned by this player. I know who this was, I was here when he was first banned. I have not, let that cloud my judgement on him, since he was 'alowed back or giving another chance'. I in no way was trying to get a stiffer punishment pushed on to him by my comment.

I know my role as a moderator. I think I do a very good job at it, regardless the fact i have only been a moderator for a very short time. In my opinion, I prevented a very bad conversation, or possible uproar in world chat by muting him. I know you are not saying this was a bad mute. I do not let my personal opinions get in the way when I act as a moderator....

Also as a moderater, we do have to judge players...How else would we fulfill this part of our job:
As a moderator it is your job to handle the basic situations and issues that players in the community put forward to you. Some issues might include, muting a player that is disrupting the global chat channels, preventing player harassment, racism, sexism or even where to report something on the forums such as bugged quests or nasty hackers.
If you are saying Judgement as in : ' I want to get this player banned because he is always using the wrong channels" Then you are correct, As a mod, that is not my call. But I have to use my judgement if I feel that something is going to get out of hand, or if something is a bit to inappropriate.

As I said, I just wanted to put that up there. I also agree with most of your post, but these are things that I felt should be stated. I take my mod position very seriously. If I have a situation that im not sure of, I ask other mods/gms there opinion. Any mod that does not take there position seriously, or does 'abuse it' Or act as 'god', Does not deserve to be a mod.
Image
Image

User avatar
visoma11
Posts: 3
Joined: 26 May 2011 04:18

Re: "Raping people" not allowed?

#30 » Post by visoma11 » 26 May 2011 04:20

Well, I found other server to play on at least better than this... And at least mods are not trash like you are, what I hate is not even that you are all childish but you can not even admit when you do something, you lie in my face and make me look bad. What you think? "I will rape you" desirves IP ban??? Are you kidding me? What kind of idiot put me IP ban and account ban because I said few things for which I asked gokmal if they are illegal or not... Instead banning me, why dont you ban him for telling me "yes, they are not illegal but not appreciated" if only I had screenshot of that... but probably if i had roel would tell me i did them in paint or something...

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 74 guests