Incorrect password Bad is Over Tuned

bianco

Incorrect password Bad is Over Tuned

#1 » Post by bianco » 13 Oct 2016 16:31

Alright so i have multiple accounts with multiple passwords .

Please. i cant have a 10 min Ban Everytime i type a password wrong , it can happen and this Punishing system /Security system is Sooooooo OverRated , this must be Tuned down please .

Doctor_J
Developer

Re: Incorrect password Bad is Over Tuned

#2 » Post by Doctor_J » 13 Oct 2016 16:53

You have to make 5 consecutive failed login attempts in a row before you get banned you dont get banned after making a single login attempt.

Vaen

#3 » Post by Vaen » 14 Oct 2016 04:23

The problem is that the wrong login counter never seems to get reset upon successful login, so eventually you will get banned after failing your password once.
Vaen - Human Warrior
Verwandlung - Human Lock
Parallel - Human Priest

Follow me on Twitch

Nymunne
Former Staff

#4 » Post by Nymunne » 20 Oct 2016 13:51

bianco wrote:Alright so i have multiple accounts with multiple passwords .

Please. i cant have a 10 min Ban Everytime i type a password wrong , it can happen and this Punishing system /Security system is Sooooooo OverRated , this must be Tuned down please .
If you are having issues remembering your account details then it would be best to change them at the account manager. You fail your log ins too many times in a row each time you are trying to log in.

I'll give the topic few more days in case you decide to come back (as you didn't even log in your forum account anymore since your first post) before moving this away.

Nymunne
Former Staff

#5 » Post by Nymunne » 05 Nov 2016 21:53

No further response was given. If there are still any questions you are free to either send a PM or open an in-game ticket. Until then, locking and moving to resolved.