Roel give divinity free vp to get to horde

benta

Re: Roel give divinity free vp to get to horde

#46 » Post by benta » 06 Oct 2016 17:35

Gnurg wrote:Shorter battleground queue for me and less Divinity scums on Alliance side... I don't see why we are complaining. :roll:
Gnurgie got this right ^_^

arnis5
Banned

#47 » Post by arnis5 » 06 Oct 2016 17:35

fidovesi wrote:
arnis5 wrote:
fidovesi wrote:

Milan i dont know when you log or when you play, but POPULATION IS SHIT. and it hasnt increased at all. It is decreasing for All it looks like. In just the past 2 months, the pugs players dissapeared. you call that increasing population. Only icnreasing population ive seen is HRs members.
Siiz or Kroton who ever it is from you 2. If you are not capable to run your guild, thats not others problem. If you have nothing else smarter to say besides trying to flame up this topic even more then stay out from this pls.

Hahah AS usual wrong again boy. Now back to the topic.
Kroton I know you have a char in Divinity I know what you are trying to do. You people managed to fuck up rots, not my fault cause you cant lead guild :)
Arnis - Marksmanship Hunter PVE/PVP
Predatoor - Death Knight Hybrid Tank/Blood Dps PVE
Restoration - Shaman Resto/Ele PVE
Arniscat - Druid Feral Tank/Restoration PVE
Arnisrocks - Paladin Protection/Retribution PVE
Arnislock - Warlock Demonology PVE
Stanimalo - Rogue Combat PVE
Mazdean - Priest Shadow/Holy PVE
Pecaros - Warrior Protection/Fury PVE
Arniskhanna - Mage Arcane PVE
The Demonic Lord!
If you're going through hell, keep going.

user101

#48 » Post by user101 » 06 Oct 2016 17:57

I agree with Fjord. They shouldn't have gotten this option for free.

arnis5
Banned

#49 » Post by arnis5 » 06 Oct 2016 18:05

All of you butt hurt people who got mad over this can say what ever you want but this was a good deal. We keept people on this server they are happy now and thats what it matters at most.
Arnis - Marksmanship Hunter PVE/PVP
Predatoor - Death Knight Hybrid Tank/Blood Dps PVE
Restoration - Shaman Resto/Ele PVE
Arniscat - Druid Feral Tank/Restoration PVE
Arnisrocks - Paladin Protection/Retribution PVE
Arnislock - Warlock Demonology PVE
Stanimalo - Rogue Combat PVE
Mazdean - Priest Shadow/Holy PVE
Pecaros - Warrior Protection/Fury PVE
Arniskhanna - Mage Arcane PVE
The Demonic Lord!
If you're going through hell, keep going.

fidovesi

#50 » Post by fidovesi » 06 Oct 2016 18:08

arnis5 wrote:
fidovesi wrote:
arnis5 wrote: Siiz or Kroton who ever it is from you 2. If you are not capable to run your guild, thats not others problem. If you have nothing else smarter to say besides trying to flame up this topic even more then stay out from this pls.

Hahah AS usual wrong again boy. Now back to the topic.
Kroton I know you have a char in Divinity I know what you are trying to do. You people managed to fuck up rots, not my fault cause you cant lead guild :)
Off-topic:

Wow. You just love spreading bullshit everywhere. dont you. ROTS has its leader. You surely know that has never been me. As far as whats going on in rots, and who and how is doing the "fucking" you can start a thread about it and we can meet up there. About what I am trying to do, I am stating an opinion on this thread, and see how this will turn out. "Flaming topics" - no comment. And everybody knows how you are runing your guild so i wouldnt go off stating shit in forum about other guilds if i was you. Also i didnt know i had to state my chars when posting on forum since i dont usually do forums :D But yes I AM Kroton, not Siisz.

On-topic:

I get what Fjord is saying here, being free isnt fair to rest. I get what GMs are saying aswell, they were trying to help out ppl who still wanna play on the server.

My opinion:

Is truewow misstreating other people by doing so? Yes it is. I am an example. I left rots, not going back to HR. So i have to stop playing on this server/or donate/vote and go ally. Why should I have to do that in this case? Ive been on this server for almost 2 and a half years, dont rly wanna stop playing, but i guess id have to :). Peace.

Nyeriah

#51 » Post by Nyeriah » 06 Oct 2016 18:09

I believe everything that was to be said about this was already discussed. We certainly won't revert these faction changes given. The deal ends today anyway, so chances are that there won't be many more of them.

Regards, stay well.

Dymond
Senior Game Master

#52 » Post by Dymond » 06 Oct 2016 22:34

One last post by me , I only said that there was a problem with a few Inq officers, not all, that caused the disruption in Divinity, I explained for almost an hour in that conversation that this was done to encourage a few players to return to playing on Truewow. I assumed that everything was settled when the conversation ended.. But you know what you get when you assume - ass / u /me. Anyways, staff can feel free to check what was told to you in that conversation, and thanks for just pin pointing just a small part... Did you even mention I offered to Pay for all the transfers from Divinity from my own pocket? ofc not. You try to do anything you can do to attempt to manipulate the decision made by the owner of the server and the staff to help save a few of it's dedicated players and encourage them to return to play here. I have played here and on Bloodcraft that merged here in 2012 for over 6 years. I have made many friends, I would hate to loose them all over some petty issue. To repeat a statement that I told you before, the more you stir shit, the more it stinks. Someone can clarify this for him if you like.
"Grief is the price we pay for love."